x3treme71 is offline New Member

Starting a new cutting cycle supermass and cut

New member looking for some help.

I have a few questions about the cycle that i started about a week ago.

I am taking:
    .25mg anastrozole every other day pill form
    test prop .50ml every day in the ass injection
    winny 50 mg once a day pill form
    provimed 50 mg once a day pill form
    glucophage 500-1500 mg depending on carb intake pill form.

i work out 5-6 days a week with 5 min cardio to start then lifting different muscle groups on specific days and close with 15 min of cardio after workout

I eat chicken and rice 2-3 times a day with some yogurt or peanuts as a snack as needed to get by in between meal.

Before i started this cycle is was 195lbs and not very muscular, little definition not much and a little pudgy in the mid section hints why i wanted to cut down. But since i started this cycle i have gain about 15-20 in a week. Which im assuming is all water weight, which i thought the glucophage would help with since it states in the cycle kit to help with maximum cutting throughout the cycle.

Looking for any help to figure out what i am doing wrong. I am taking the cycle exactly how it is designed from my supplier but yet all im doing is gaining weight and not cutting like i was hoping to.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    In order to cut you need to know your TDEE and cut 300-500 cals from your daily macros.

Eat chicken and rice 2-3 times a day means nothing.

Dont know what is provimed and glucophage.

If you gained 20lbs in one week its all water weight probably due to high estrogen, you shouldnt cycle at over 15% bodyfat as there will be a lot more estrogen problems. So you might need to increase AI.

Also you will get scar tissue pinning ED in glutes, should only pin once every week in each site.

Is it your 1st cycle?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

This is copy and pasted from their website.

Provimed:
    Proviron (mesterolone) is an interesting anabolic steroid , though it is not of much value to bodybuilding. It seems that the most common reason for many to consider including it in a steroid stack is for anti-estrogenic activity. In the days before anti-aromatases and the use of SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators) such as Clomid and Nolvadex , there was some merit to this.

Glucophage:

Is typically used with type II diabetes but according to the site you have to take in correlation with the amount of carbs or calories intake after each meal for weight loss.

I also got Nolvadex and clomed for my pct.

What do you suggest to increase my AI or anastrozole to compensate for the water weight?

This is not my first cycle but this is my first cutting cycle.

I appreciate all your help. thanks,

can i stack just another estrogen blocker that i get from complete or total nutrition on top of the anastrozol that i am already taking? and if so what estrogen blocker do you recommend? i have some L3 SERIES EPILOGUE and also have 3-test-oxo on hand but would rather do what is recommended by someone.

Is a good idea to stop using the test prop every day like it is suggesting and go to every other day or every couple of days to help with the water retention?

Can u give me any advice from the info I've given u?

Thread Information