Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fina ???

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by allabs5150
    Billy what do you mean when you say "add the test in I leaned that the hard way"
    Is that good or bad?? I like to run a 14 week cycle and was thinking 50 fina 50 prop ed could i toss in 500 mg of test a week too??
    It was just terrible for me haveing no testosterone in my body.

Prop = Testosterone Propionate

50/50 ED is good

As far as water retention, it is about the lowest with prop. Run your anti-es like you should be anyways and you should have next to none, reguardless of what you use except possibly suspension.

Bulk or cut cycle? Its all about diet and training, not the drugs really

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    so i should be taking an anti-es on that cycle ?

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    crosby u dont need anti-es for that cycle, i asked alot of the mods and they said def not, but to have some nolvadex and clomid for post cycle. The water is really reaslly low if any

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    bro tren is no joke!!....i just finished a tren and winny cycle and gained 33 pounds of rock hard muscle and cut a whole shit load of fat....im already planning on adding it to my next cycle....strength gains were amazing....can't wait for the tren!!

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    u guys keep on sayinbg prop and fina is a cutting cycle, but i took it as a bulk and it works great for mass!!!!!!!!
    Ok then what is it a cutting cyle or a bulking cycle...from what I have read others have added anywhere from 15 to 25 lbs on a fina cycle that doesnt seem like a cutting cyle.......but one the other hand I understand Fina also helps with fat burning, and as we all know has very low water retention. Is there a way to cycle Fina and get the best of both worlds ....adding size while cutting??

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    holy shit bro thats crazy weight pighater10, that'd be nice if i packed on that much ! what were the sides like and how bad ? and what were your doses like ? tell me everything you did to get that on that cycle !!! EVERYTHING !

J_Rod is offline New Member
    You Could Bulk Or Cut On Test And Fina It Just Depends What Type Of Test You Run And How Much

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    yea j rod is right , it also all depends on your diet. If your eating 3500 calories or more with 250+ grams of raw protein (not shakes) your gonna gain mass. But u could also do it so u wont gain as much but jsut cut up. I think this particular cycle got me bul and cut, i have crazy cuts in my shoulders i never had its great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information