imgoingplaces is offline New Member

anavar only cycle

after contemplating steroid use for years i got some anavar from a friend, after 2 weeks of 100MG daily, i tested my testosterone levels at my primary care physician and they are only 80NG , i am seriously concerned by this, i feel embarrassed and ashamed that i have not done more research before subjecting my body this way, i need advice now on how to proceed, please take it easy on me i know this was not properly planned or thought out ,

thanks

adam

DROY is offline Associate Member
    The very first thing to do is read and absorb the information in this link...

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

thank you for that - my test level is extremely low - i am seriously contemplating aborting this mission and stopping everything right now, my hope is that within a few weeks i could be back to normal? thoughts? also this anavar is making me extremely mad and im having outburst and losing my patience, i was already aggressive before this and now im just a complete lunatic , please help me now i need a clear plan ? ditch the anavar??

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Stop the anavar , it should never be run without testosterone , and the dose is very high for a someone new to the 'experience'. Your test levels should slowly come back to normal but you might be able to speed up the progress with a short PCT as described in the link I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by DROY View Post
    Stop the anavar, it should never be run without testosterone, and the dose is very high for a someone new to the 'experience'. Your test levels should slowly come back to normal but you might be able to speed up the progress with a short PCT as described in the link I posted.
    that sounds like a good plan, done. appreciate you. my gut instinct tells me this is not ok. take care

Thread Information