Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Men, Women, Juice, Jaws

newhype is offline New Member

Men, Women, Juice, Jaws

Anyone notice when some get on the juice they get more of a square, masculine jaw, but the same does seem to happen to guys.

Anyone know why this happens?

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I'm not specifically sure about the jaw, but in general, men already naturally produce test and therefore have already undergone the masculinization effects from the hormone during development. Women don't have these levels naturally and so when they start taking male hormones it can lead to the development of typically male characteristics.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Neck muscles and jaw muscles also grow.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^ yes they do! Since I've started My jaw has grown(or is definitely shaped differently) as well as its very masculinized(squared off) I used to bloat whenever I would hit 190ish +... Now my face/jaw are much more squared off(and face is still thin at 210) whereas b4 it woulda looked like I was chomping on a 'salt lick' lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-17-2016 at 12:50 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Nach when hes on a blast

images

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Nach when hes on a blast

images

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Androgens promote the development of male secondary sex characteristics.

Assuming you meant "does NOT happen to guys": it does. But it usually isn't very noticeable because men have already been exposed to plenty of testosterone through puberty, so their secondary sex characteristics are already developed.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 03-17-2016 at 12:38 PM.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    about the jaw growth, there's some talks going on web that when people mega-dose K2 Mk-4 vitamin at 5mg (yes milligrams) and more every day for prolonged time (6 months and longer), their facial characteristics change over time, signs like widening of the jaw and nose skeletal structure, face in general, and some of them even report to grow extra few cm in height, despite being in there mid-age and just supplementing K2 for general health reasons.

Its not scientifically documented but there are many people giving such feedback which makes you wonder.

Testosterone is also known to increase bone mineral density and knowing that K2 vitamin is highly responsible in directing calcium distribution in the body and for increasing bones mineral density, especially where user previously would have had low testosterone symptoms in his early age and throughout the years, K2 seems to take action of a similar pathway Testosterone does with bones growth, after all I think it makes sense.

For ones interested, there's plenty of info scientific and user based info on bones mineral density and bone strength in general improvements over supplementation from Vitamin D3 + K2. Plenty of google info there for ones interested.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    If you lift heavy weight you jaw clench. That makes your jaw muscle grow.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    they aint talking about jaw muscles/jaw gains brother
    more the bone infrastucture appearing more manly.

i noticed 8 years ago when i did my first cycle, my baby face turned into a mans face (particularly the jaw area) - but not the muscles, the jaw/bone characteristics

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly
    Any scientific evidence about this?!! Or it is bro science?!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Bro science lol - I clench my teeth with no weight in my hands(& crack teeth/crowns etc)! I've cracked 3 wisdom teeth, crowns etc(now I need the cubic zarconian crowns b/c I break everything) Id suggest a mouthpiece!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    He definitely just made that up. Where jaw muscle is concerned, chewing is going to do a lot more for growth than clenching during lifts. And most people naturally open their mouth when lifting, to breath and grunt.

But that's not even what this thread is about, since we're talking about bone growth.

Women have 1/7 the natural Test as men and a lot more estrogen. Their bodies develop accordingly (like Bonaparte said). I saw a documentary of the East German women swimmer in the 70's. Whoa, the physical change was obvious. Changes in the jaw line and the brow line were especially pronounced. The female BB's today gain more masculine facial features as they get bigger and bigger.
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information