Justarting is offline Associate Member

Help me get off! 18 years old...

Okay, i just starteed my omnadren , only one shot so far, I had a one of my friends get into trouble cause of steroids and I just can't take the risk. Whats gonna happen if I simply stop taking it right now with out post cycle stuff...

If you stop now, nothing.
    You should be better prepared next time bro.

HP

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When you started using exogenous hormones, your bodies natural androgen levels were supressed. When you stop taking the testosterone - your body needs to know to start making it naturally again. If you don't use something to help boost your bodies endogenous testosterone production - you will go several weeks with low natural androgen levels. This can lead to losing gains, motivation and a lowered general disposition altogether.

How long have you been on and at what dose?

BTW - the descion to use anabolic hormones at 18 years old was your first mistake... some of the impulsive choices you make as a teen will effect you as an adult... your not invincible. Get off and stay off.

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    ...only one shot so far...
    OK - I see it now. You will be fine...

i have only taken one shot, 250mg's... I dont regret going on, I had researched my ass off, but they're were a couple things that i needed to know before I started and never foudn out. Can someon please just settle this question for me. If Im tall enough but I dont look like a man yet... ie. my facial structure isn't fully developed, I can't grow a full beard, and my frame itself is rather slight(I have plenty of muscle i feel at 175lbs), would the juice inhibit these things from developing afterwords. I know I wouldn't get taller for certain.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    One shot you should be fine. However if you continued down the path you would be in for a load of side effects. How would you like to be 21 and have the hair line of a 60 yo. Yea you'd be ripped but no hair. Plus most likely Hormonal problems. Yes your natural hormones return but IMO there never the same

thanks alot, but my hormones aren't the most worreid about, and hair loss is only accelerated, notdetermined, my hair looks excatly like my mothers fathers hair.

It's not just the cosmetic side effects... your endocrine (hormonal) system effects many aspects of your body's functions. And trying to alter them too soon can deffinity harm your development process. If you believe you are maturing pretty fast wait till at least 20 or 21... not 18. Use the next few years to learn and get yourlsef up to at least 190-200lbs. This will only help you. It will give you time to really learn your body so that you can more effectively use androgens later - and most of all... know how to keep your gains.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    thanks alot, but my hormones aren't the most worreid about, and hair loss is only accelerated, notdetermined, my hair looks excatly like my mothers fathers hair.
    True it only accelerates hair loss but at 18 how can you really tell if your prone of not. Yes its hereditary but can you say there is absolutely no baldness in you family what so ever. Can you be 100% sure. Is it really worth the risk. I'll be shaving my hair for the rest of my life.

And if your not worried about your hormones now wait till you a little older. You can't stay 18 for ever. Not that I have any problems but I notice the difference. 10 years from now who knows.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    stop and u be ok !

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    wow...........just take it

poppapump58 is offline Member
    sorry man, im not helping you get off.

Thread Information