gates6204 is offline New Member
    Have gp tren a... Kinda worried that it is under dosed (BUT) I have only been running it a week and a half... I know it is a short time but on other tren cycles I have done middle/ late of the first week I sweat like crazy get good pumps at the gym and have night sweats like crazy... I'm currently running it 100 eod should I go ahead and go 100 Ed or just wait .. I'm running it with anadrol 100mg daily and useing prop same day as the tren any advice?
    Last edited by gates6204; 03-19-2016 at 09:12 PM.

gates6204 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gates6204
    Have gp tren a... Kinda worried that it is under dosed (BUT) I have only been running it a week and a half... I know it is a short time but on other tren cycles I have done middle/ late of the first week I sweat like crazy get good pumps at the gym and have night sweats like crazy... I'm currently running it 100 eod should I go ahead and go 100 Ed or just wait .. I'm running it with anadrol 100mg daily and useing prop same day as the tren any advice?
    I have hcg arimidex and nolva proviron

If you're running an 8 week short ester cycle, you're 20% into your cycle. You should feel something. I wouldn't increase dosage without knowing the actual concentration of the Tren . I would say, run your cycle as normal and see your results. If not good, then I would change supplier.

Thread Information