Geartherapist is offline New Member

2nd cycle coming and I'm getting mixed advice.

Hey everyone. I'm about a month shy of starting my 2nd cycle and my first went really well. Test E 500 by for ten weeks. I got my second cycle gear coming and was looking for advice how to run it. I'm getting testE 250 2 bottles, equipoise 300 2 bottles, and proprionate 100 2 bottles. I'm getting so many mixed signals about running it so I'll just ask my own questions.

1. Won't front loading prop at 100ml eod with 500ml a week of testE and 500 ml of equipoise a week be severely over doing it on the body. That seems like a lot I'm sold on finishing the last 3 weeks with the prop right into pct.

2. Would it be wise to run it like this
    Week 1-10 test e 500ml
    Week 1-12 eq at 500 ml
    Week 13-16 prop 100ml eod.
    Pct following prop completion.

3. Should I bump the prop to 150ml eod cause won't my body of developed an tolerance to the test by prop time.

4. Do I need more gear cause some say run eq for 14-20 but they also say run test past eq for proper transition into pct. that's a lot of test. This is a bulking cycle.

Thanks to all the advice.
    Last edited by Geartherapist; 03-20-2016 at 08:06 AM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Edit the lab names bro...against forum rules.

Also post relevant stats and age.

Also lay out PCT plan...doing so will result in getting help with your questions

Done. Sorry. Thought only where you got them was taboo. Pct is tamoxifen 40/40/20/20. I'm 33 5'9 and 185. Probably 15 % bf.

Probably not going to be what you want to hear and definitely not what you asked...but I'll try first before I respond to your original question.

For a 2nd cycle, you can still keep it simple and effective on a test only cycle.

If it were me, I'd save the EQ and prop and front load the test to 1g for the 1st week and then run 500 a week for the next 11. I'd have an AI on hand and run hcg at 500 iu's a week throughout cycle and PCT. I'd also add clomid to my nolvadex at conclusion as well.

How were your gains on your 1st cycle?

I welcome all advice. I got great gains my first cycle. Went from 185 and over weight to 202 and min body fat. Granted once I came off I went down to 189 but my fat is still low. My gear sales man recommended the eq cause of the appetite increase and he says it rounds off your muscles. He's cock diesel so I listen to his advice. He also recommended the prop to ease into pct. I was just apprehensive about that much test initially.

Any issues with hunger on your last cycle? Dude may be "cock diesel" but still a saleman.
    EQ requires a longer run and needs test as the base so recovery can be tougher. The longer you're on, the longer it's going to take to get to baseline. Curious how the prop would help "ease" into PCT? If anything I think you're planned PCT needs works (hcg and clomid) and regardless of your test ester, you're at a point where running a single compound can still be extremely advantageous. Dead set on the EQ?

I was told that since enanthate takes 14 days till you start pct, you can hop on prop right away and run it two weeks than pct right away. I agree on the pct. I read the stickies and got sold on running an AI. My "salesman" said just to have tamoxifen on hand. I'm gonna get him to get me a AI to run through cycle.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Any issues with hunger on your last cycle? Dude may be "cock diesel" but still a saleman.
    EQ requires a longer run and needs test as the base so recovery can be tougher. The longer you're on, the longer it's going to take to get to baseline. Curious how the prop would help "ease" into PCT? If anything I think you're planned PCT needs works (hcg and clomid) and regardless of your test ester, you're at a point where running a single compound can still be extremely advantageous. Dead set on the EQ?

Using prop at the end of a cycle, so you can start pct sooner is pretty common.

I would run Test only cycles for as long as you can. In other words, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Your body is amazingly adaptive. It will get used to gear so you'll eventually have to use more gear to get the results you want. If you increase dosage slowly, mix compounds slowly, you can cycle for many years and get the results that you want. If you want to be a Pro BB then the goal is different. My goal is fitness and health.

Thread Information