Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: HCG & Gyno

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member

HCG & Gyno

Hi Guys

I am on my 7th cycle currently, started 1st March 2016. My Cycle is 800mg test e and 400 mg Deca per week. I have been taking 250iu twice a week and 1mg Anastrozole daily. For my first 4 cycles I never used HCG , I never got any gyno sides either. However after joining this forum, I read lots of posts on why you should use HCG during cycle and decided to do this from cycle 5 onwards. I have now noticed that since using HCG I have been suffering from gyno on each cycle. I am using 1mg of Anastrozole because of the previous gyno issues in past 2 cycles. I am now 4 ish weeks into this cycle and 2 rather big lumps have appeared just outside of my areola. There is a thick purple line running under the skin where the lumps are.

I can only think that it is the HCG causing me the gyno issues and don't know what to do for the best. Should I stop using the HCG? I tried some raloxifene last week which worked really well on the last cycle at getting the lumps down quickly but this hasn't changed anything within a week and I have just run out (I know bad prep). First time it happened I ran 40mg of Nolva but this took a considerable amount of time in reducing the lumps. I started yesterday on 40mg of Nolva

Please can you you guys give me some advice on what I should do here, I don't want to cut my cycle short as it was planned to run for 12 weeks. My previous 2 cycles were test and tren with HCG 250 x 2 weekly. I do feel abit of tightness in my chest area too, I don't feel unwell but it does concern me that my Estrogen is massively out of control and this is a side effect.

Many thanks for reading

Duo

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you considered doing some bloodwork?

Without it its a guessing game.

Duo
    Hi mate,

Yes I was planning on getting it done at week 6, 10 days away. I have booked the appointment in and cant get in before this. Even so, the results take 8 days to come back once done. I am kinda looking for some assistance now with any past experiences or knowledge of forum members on what's the best thing to do.

I am confused....

You said you never had gyno before this cycle...
    Then you say last cycle when you had gyno you used ralox.

Duo
    read again Dog....

Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post
    Hi mate,

Yes I was planning on getting it done at week 6, 10 days away. I have booked the appointment in and cant get in before this. Even so, the results take 8 days to come back once done. I am kinda looking for some assistance now with any past experiences or knowledge of forum members on what's the best thing to do.
    First let me say that gyno reversal from nolva or ralox takes months, and cycling again will cause sensitivity due to the hormones influx. So, you might just been feeling the same gyno from last cycle, which could very well been growing from cycle 1.

Now that you on cycle theres not much you can do except maintain e2 and prolactin under control, the amount of arimidex you are taking seems very excessive hence the absolute need for bloodwork, you sure your arimidex is not bunk? What about prolactin control?

Restart the ralox and you need to continue it for a few months.

About HCG , there is no data that I know of to support any influence of HCG on mammary glands, it doesnt sound very logical as HCG is a LH analog and its main influence will be on testicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Duo
    read again Dog....
    I hate to say it but....
    You are right and I am wrong.
    bass likes this.

Duo
    Surprised to hear that gyno could have been hiding away from my first cycle 5 years ago. I'm sure my ai isn't bunk but not running anything for prolactin, what do you recommend? Please can you explain to me how prolactin causes gyno issues?

I have read on other forums the there is a link to hcg and gyno and this is why I brought it up on the forum where I'm a member.

Thanks for reading all

Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post

I have read on other forums the there is a link to hcg and gyno and this is why I brought it up on the forum where I'm a member.
    Whats that link?

Are these forums where they advice to use AI only when you get gyno?

Duo
    Am I ok linking other sites on here? I will try and find it if I can and post up as long as it is permitted. No, it wasn't suggesting to use AI only it was just purely about HCG .

Duo
    http://www.************.com/forum/an...-hcg-gyno.html

http://www.*************.com/communi...nd-gyno.15628/

http://www.************.com/forum/gy...ly-333198.html

HCG induced gyno prevention.

These are some of the info on the HCG gyno topics, not the one specifically I was reading though. After more reading I am now thinking this is a cause of not running Caber throughout previous 2 cycles which involved Tren and this one now running Deca . It is only these cycles where this as happened and of course coincidence that also started to run HCG through these cycles. Whats your thoughts guys?

Duo

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    There is now way that 500UI/week of hcg caused your gyno.

Duo
    yes I guess I was barking up the wrong tree here, just confused as I know my AI isn't bunk and have been taking a daily dosage to keep on top of E2, albeit I have 2 big lumps..

Thread Information