Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junk bomb is offline Associate Member

Anadrol induced gyno

My last cycle I was unlucky enough to get some lumps under or around the fat around my nipples from anadrol . I had my e2 in check but ran 150mg drol Ed for a few weeks and bam.

Since the end of cycle I've been cruising on 150mg test pw and using raloxifene for the past 3 months at 60mg Ed.

Now I am just about to blast at 600mg test, 50mg anadrol and later I will drop the drol and add tren and dbol .

I still have gyno, so what I am trying is.
    -60mg raloxifene Ed
    -tapering up on letro from 0.25 - 2.50mg Ed over the next week and plan on staying at 2.5mg to see if it helps
    -dropping adex, just had 0.3mg tonight with 2nd dose of letro

Is this the best thing to do? Should I just continue to blast and the letro will work to control estrogen? Or will it crash?

Hope this makes sense.. Just would like some advice and wondering if I am going in the right direction?

I also took a small amount of prami 0.1mg for the last 2 days.. Should I not bother with this until I start tren in another 4 weeks?

Sorry for the massive post, just trying to be detailed as possible and I'm quite worried

Cheers

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Bloodwork buddy

Theres a lot of guessing/hit and hope going on in your plan

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I just had deja vu.

Anadrol gyno

(((

3 months later and the raloxifene hasn't worked! I'm giving letro a go with the ralox as well and see if I notice any changes

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb View Post
    3 months later and the raloxifene hasn't worked! I'm giving letro a go with the ralox as well and see if I notice any changes
    That really sucks Jb.

There's no point to using caber unless you have tren sides or elevated PRL.

Three months isn't that long. Curing gyno with ralox may take over 9 months.

Anadrol does not aromatize or convert to e2. After anadrol is broken down some of it's metabolites are able to attach to receptors in breast tissue causing gyno.

This means taking letro will do nothing but lower your e2. Depending how you react to to letro you may lower your e2 too much and make you feel horrible.

IMO you should pull some labs, maybe see a doctor and wait until everything is cleared up to cycle. If you choose to cycle then definitely don't use drol.

Thread Information