Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: In Need of an Anabolic mentor of sorts

OriginalIronOutlaw is offline New Member

In Need of an Anabolic mentor of sorts

I've done lots of research been in the gym steady for a few years but have not yet been on a cycle. I have a plan lined up which I will mention below any advice would be appreciated. I really wish I had an anabolic mentor of sorts... but sadly I do not. I plan on doing 3 cycles total. ( I guess that's what they all say lol) here it goes. Unfortunately I don't have a supplier or even a hunch so ill be researching and planning till that glorious day comes.. put here it goes
    (Oral)(I would prefer injects on all my gear but do not know enough yet on proper dosing)

1st Cycle
    Test only

Wk 1-12 Test e 250mg 2times per week
    Wk 1-14 Aromasin 12.5mg every day
    Wk 1-14 hCG 250iu 2times per week

PCT on week 15
    clomid 75/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

2nd Cycle
    To Bulk up

Wk 1-8 Test e 250mg 2times per week
    Wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg every day
    Wk 1-10 hCG 250iu 2times per week

PCT on week 15
    clomid 75/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

3rd cycle
    To cut up with some size gains

Wk 1-8 Test e 250mg 2times per week
    Wk 1-4 Anavar 60mg/day 20mg every 8hrs
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg every day
    Wk 1-10 hCG 250iu 2times per week

PCT on week 15
    clomid 75/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

What do you guys think? I did not list my stats I have not got blood work done. I am currently in texas. Seeing how im to this forum ill see how it goes with feed back and post my stats accordingly.

Thanks for all the support!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Weight?
    Height?
    Age?
    BF?
    How long you been training?
    OriginalIronOutlaw likes this.

Weight= 180 more or less I fluctuate
    Height= 5'11
    Age = 22
    BF= 14%
    Been training steady not on and off for 4 years I plan on putting a picture up later when I get off of work if I get the chance.

Marcus I read your post on the young and steroids I am about to turn 23 and as you can see from my OP that im still in the research phase I probably wont even start until I am 24 IF I can even find gear. I know they sell that designer **** and I did consider it at one point but I realized that was stupid and its not worth the risk especially with something like superdrol , I care about my body and what I put into it. Hormones are no joke and not something to be taken lightly I understand that but I also understand there is a way of taking your body to the next level IF done correctly I would very much like to hear your advice. thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalIronOutlaw View Post
    Marcus I read your post on the young and steroids I am about to turn 23 and as you can see from my OP that im still in the research phase I probably wont even start until I am 24 IF I can even find gear. I know they sell that designer **** and I did consider it at one point but I realized that was stupid and its not worth the risk especially with something like superdrol , I care about my body and what I put into it. Hormones are no joke and not something to be taken lightly I understand that but I also understand there is a way of taking your body to the next level IF done correctly I would very much like to hear your advice. thanks
    I'll be honest with you from the start, you don't need steroids just yet please wait till your 24-25 and in the mean time research diets and training because that's the foundation of growth and what will make you into a freak, if that's what you want. Gear is easy to get hold of but don't take any notice of any guys pming you with a source this is a con you need to speak to staff before you hand over any money and we will keep you safe.

I could put on you more than a cycle would at this stage of your current level, yes that may sound stupid to you but that's because you don't fully understand training to failure and eating to feed growth. Take no notice of guys telling you to start cycling these guys are young and have no idea what they talking about and just look at short term gains at a cost of long term freakiness
    NACH3 and jstone like this.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalIronOutlaw View Post
    asking or stating you cant find gear is against the rules

Thread Information