pitsilisths is offline New Member

Prob with Clen or PCT?

Hello guys! I have finished my 8 week cycle on Test Prop, Var and the 2 last weeks of the cycle was ready to start Clen . I started with 20mg per day and i was increasing by 20mg everyday. On 5th day (100mg) i felt some horrible side effects (very lethargic, hard headaches, tremors and others) and i decided to stop it immediately. After that I continued to feel these side effects and now, which is over 1 week, i still have some of these side effects (non-stop headaches, tachycardia etc.). Also, i'm currently doing my PCT (Nolva and Clomid) and i really don't know if these are related to any of my symptoms. Or if it is only from Clen; or none of them?! What do you guys think?

I know for Clen that generally has long duration but after i stoped it, could the symptoms continue after 1 week? Or is it possible that clen affected permanently my nervous system? And my major prob is that I already went to a doctor and he didn't even know clen...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    This was your first cycle I believe? It's why we recommend only one compound and then adding only one compound the next cycle so you know what is causing your side effects.

Clen is a horrible drug, if test and anavar didn't do the job you should look at your diet next time.

You just need to ride this out as you aren't likely to feel close to normal for several weeks with your bodies hormones being in a huge state of flux.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information