grmoises56 is offline New Member

Clenbuterol oxyflux cycle

Hello,

I'm starting a clenbuterol cycle for a better aerobic condition and cut some fat. I do lot of cardio and weightlifting. I'm 195 lbs and 5'8". 15% BF. Would like to decrease my BF percentage. I've only taken in the past Anavar and it helped me a lot. I got an Oxyflux bottle but heard this product is underdose and need to take a lot of pills to get any effect. I'm currently taking 80 mcg. Has anybody tried this product before? Should I've been taking more because of the supposed underdose? i would really appreciate your help, I'm really newbie on this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Clen will do noting for your aerobic conditioning.

Often it's difficult to do cardio while on clen because of the increase in heart rate.

From my experience the best way to run clen is take 80mcg then take your body temp few hours later.

If your temp goes up then stay with that dose. If it doesn't increase then take an extra 20mcg every day until your temp rises.

This method will allow you to find a dose that will help you lose weight while reducing the negative sides.

Clen is a β2 agonist and your body will build up a tolerance quickly.

The best way around this it to reset your β2 receptors by taking 1mg of keto every night.

Alternatively you can cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

If you begin to experience cramps then 3-5mg/ED of taurine should help.

If you want to get better cardio, clen is not the best solution. I do lots of cardio in my normal training and have no problems punching a heavy bag for 45 minutes. When I'm on clen I wheeze like an old man. My resting heart rate, on clen, over 90 BPM so getting it past 160 BPM just takes 3 or 4 punches. If you're on clen just do moderate cardio for fat loss. The Taurine is absolutely critical to prevent cramps. I still cramp at 3g/ed. I have to take 6g+ ed to stop the cramping.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you want to get better cardio, clen is not the best solution. I do lots of cardio in my normal training and have no problems punching a heavy bag for 45 minutes. When I'm on clen I wheeze like an old man. My resting heart rate, on clen, over 90 BPM so getting it past 160 BPM just takes 3 or 4 punches. If you're on clen just do moderate cardio for fat loss. The Taurine is absolutely critical to prevent cramps. I still cramp at 3g/ed. I have to take 6g+ ed to stop the cramping.
    It's funny how different everyone reacts to these compounds.

I've never cramped from clen .

Even when taking it everyday, without any taurine, for several weeks.

Thread Information