Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Completely lost

Josh577 is offline Associate Member

Completely lost

i have figured out from this site that I don't know shit! Every thing I thought I new was mostly wrong an only a few pieces of the puzzle. I haven't worked out in some time an trying to get back into the swing of it but I don't want to wast my time or money. Clearly in the past I had a half ass work out an even worst diet but I figured what the hell all I have to do is use gear an that will make up for it! I'll cut all the corners I want an only take the advise that sounds easy or dosnt change what I doing now. So I'm 32 year old I'm 312 pounds and I work 7 day a week. I'm a union pipefitter that works on the road a lot, realistically I'll never look like the majority of you. My circumstances suck as far as good nutrition and sleep and having a good routine but I want to do my best with what I got. I'm looking for some books that is kind of like the best A-Z of bodybuilding, I guess being a pipefitter I'm used to using things laid out like a blueprint and I'm having trouble using the site to get all the information to build something for me. Rich Piana Just to the Arnold Cyclopedia and I got it but can anyone suggest any other books that would cover nutrition better and everything I really should need to know about gear and using year after I figured out a good diet and a good workout schedule. Thanks

I apologize! I was trying to post this under questions and answers. I don't have a clue how to fix this

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'll see if it we can get it moved to Q&A for you.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

In the meantime, read the thread linked below.until you feel you have a decent grasp on things. Welcome to the forum.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thank you.

No problem. The thread should be moved shortly and you will get more feedback from the other members.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    i have figured out from this site that I don't know shit! Every thing I thought I new was mostly wrong an only a few pieces of the puzzle. I haven't worked out in some time an trying to get back into the swing of it but I don't want to wast my time or money. Clearly in the past I had a half ass work out an even worst diet but I figured what the hell all I have to do is use gear an that will make up for it! I'll cut all the corners I want an only take the advise that sounds easy or dosnt change what I doing now. So I'm 32 year old I'm 312 pounds and I work 7 day a week. I'm a union pipefitter that works on the road a lot, realistically I'll never look like the majority of you. My circumstances suck as far as good nutrition and sleep and having a good routine but I want to do my best with what I got. I'm looking for some books that is kind of like the best A-Z of bodybuilding, I guess being a pipefitter I'm used to using things laid out like a blueprint and I'm having trouble using the site to get all the information to build something for me. Rich Piana Just to the Arnold Cyclopedia and I got it but can anyone suggest any other books that would cover nutrition better and everything I really should need to know about gear and using year after I figured out a good diet and a good workout schedule. Thanks
    I would second the encyclopedia. I got in some trouble and ended up having a few years of reading time so I have read that thing front to back many times and it covers just about everything but juice. I also like a few other muscle mags to find new exercises etc. The stickies here and members can help you on aas knowledge

Can you thank of any books that does cover gear? I'm not going to bother with a cycle untill I've built a solid foundation to work from. Like i said my diet was an work out was half assed, my last cycle was a wast that just gave me some side effects that I'm steel suffering from. I want to build a good foundation the right way I hate asking a lot of questions on the board and I'm trying to read on here befor I ask but I don't understand a lot of the things you guys say and I guess I really was just another ass hole just looking to get a source befor I read the things Jimmy was saying and some of the other things that the vets of written on here, woke me up

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Anabolics 10th edition by William Llewellyn can be bought off Amazon. That's a pretty good read as far as steroids go if your looking for a book. You just have to ask if ya have questions. I would start by reading Arnold's book and then the one I listed above. You said your 300ish I will tell you to work on your body fat before ya cycle because higher body fat levels definitely make for more side effects.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    This site is probably the greatest resource you can have fo your goals. It's east to navigate and, whereas books go out of date pretty quickly, our members are very forward thinking with knowledge.

Start a thread in our nutrition section, you don't mention your height but you are probably looking at dropping 100lbs or so before you should consider anything other than diet and exercise.

Good luck.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm 6'7". So no not really a hundred ponds but maybe? I'm shore. I did a cycle not long ago an now I'm having prostate problems, no sex drive, Ed, frequent urination. The guy I got it from is MIA and I didn't get any thing for estrogen, it's my Owen fault

Yeah, probably not 100lbs then lol.

Did you run a pct after your last cycle?

Have you had any bloodwork done?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I thought I new what I was doing... Lol I was a gym rat win I was young and I grew up in southern Ohio with a UGL living next door so I thought I had it figured out. I didn't run any pct at all I'm on the road working right now and my source wasn't a good guy. I tried to order clomid but was scamend but I'm not trying to get a source just telling you what happened.

I'm also taking a diet pill called Adipex. I may need to talk abt this in another forum or starts a need thread but I'm taking that also. I don't see any thing that real clear on here if it's good or bad or could be giving me the side effects I'm having.

You should really get some bloodwork, a full hormone panel, to see what the issues are exactly.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok I'll look into how I should go abt that today. Thin what just send it to one of you guys? I don't trust doctors there to driven by greed And I feel like the truth abt drugs and your options are to shaded over by morels that was formend from the comen belief of the sheep that's made from the scare tactics the media uses in this country to control stupid people, they base their opinions off what people say and the television instead of experiences and research. I can't interpret the blood work but I don't trust those dingdong's but I guess I have u guys.

megang is offline Female Member
    Ok I'll look into how I should go abt that today. Thin what just send it to one of you guys? I don't trust doctors there to driven by greed And I feel like the truth abt drugs and your options are to shaded over by morels that was formend from the comen belief of the sheep that's made from the scare tactics the media uses in this country to control stupid people, they base their opinions off what people say and the television instead of experiences and research. I can't interpret the blood work but I don't trust those dingdong's but I guess I have u guys.
    Check out direct labs, they have a variety of tests that can be done at a local lab you pick and then sent out for testing. I did that and had the results within 48 hours. You don't go through any docs, you pay for the tests and you get the results and can decide what to do with it.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Once you get the results, you can post them up here and we can critique them for you. Just start a new thread in the right section.

I plain on doing the blood test this week. I got a dui and Im working 7 days a week right now... Lol but I will on doing it

Which test should I take? It looks like direct has a location half an hour from me.

[QUOTE=Josh577;7173444]I plain on doing the blood test this week. I got a dui and Im working 7 days a week right now... Lol but I will do it

Thread Information