MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member

If Test E/C take so long to kick in...

Why do we only run 10-12 week cycles? A lot of people dont notice a difference until weeks 5-6.. so why do we only get 6 good weeks out of the cycle? I would want to pack on lean mass more than that.

Also, how should I eat on cycle? I generally aim to gain 1 pound per week (Natty) during a bulk.

Should I shoot to gain more than 1 pound per week on cycle? Also should I wait until week 5-6 to up my caloric intake?

Basically I need information on diet and how to make that work with your cycle.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Some people say that they stop gaining results after week 12 and it can be hard on your body, i run test E for 14-16 then do a longer 6-7 week pct, maybe even longer until i run out. Figure your your total daily energy expenditure, account for calories burned while training and add 500 calories, that will put you at a 500 calorie a day surplus. This would be a good starting point in my opinion and you can adjust it depending on how your body reacts. There is a good diet section on this forum, it helped me tons.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced View Post
    Why do we only run 10-12 week cycles? A lot of people dont notice a difference until weeks 5-6.. so why do we only get 6 good weeks out of the cycle? I would want to pack on lean mass more than that.

Also, how should I eat on cycle? I generally aim to gain 1 pound per week (Natty) during a bulk.

Should I shoot to gain more than 1 pound per week on cycle? Also should I wait until week 5-6 to up my caloric intake?

Basically I need information on diet and how to make that work with your cycle.
    In two weeks, you will be at about 75% of peak serum levels.
    In four weeks, you will be about 100% of peak serum levels.
    You should be noticing weight gain and libido increase by the end of week 2.

Eat a little more on cycle IMO.
    Up your caloric intake for week 1 on IMO.
    You can easily put on 20lbs in 12 weeks but do understand that about half of that will be water.

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Alright thanks deadlift!

Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    I've always wonde Ed this as well

Thread Information