Nine91 is offline Junior Member

First tren cycle

Would like some input on this cycle I've put together. I've ran a few cycles already. Most recent cycle was test and npp. Liked it. Would like to try tren now.

6'0
    191lbs
    Approximately 12% bf
    Been training pretty seriously for 5-6 years

Any input would be appreciated!
    Weeks 1-12
    Test p 100mg eod
    Aromasin 12.5mg Ed
    HCG 500iu
    Weeks 7-11
    Tren ace 75mg eod
    Possibly 0.25mg caber

Will be doing increased cardio during tren period to help with the decrease in heart performance.
    Pct 2 days after last pin
    Nova 40/40/40/20
    Clomid 100/100/100/50

Thanks in advance

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine91 View Post
    Would like some input on this cycle I've put together. I've ran a few cycles already. Most recent cycle was test and npp. Liked it. Would like to try tren now.

6'0
    191lbs
    Approximately 12% bf
    Been training pretty seriously for 5-6 years

Any input would be appreciated!
    Weeks 1-12
    Test p 100mg eod
    Aromasin 12.5mg Ed
    HCG 500iu
    Weeks 7-11
    Tren ace 75mg eod
    Possibly 0.25mg caber

Will be doing increased cardio during tren period to help with the decrease in heart performance.
    Pct 2 days after last pin
    Nova 40/40/40/20
    Clomid 100/100/100/50

Thanks in advance
    Cardio when running tren may be a lot harder. To increase heart and cardio performance when running tren, combine with GW Or Sr9009.
    Else, Looks good to me with a Nice fatlevel.

Thank you

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I don't like the Tren scheduling. You're cutting yourself short by only running it for 5 weeks. And why are you only starting it at week 7? I would run it weeks 1-10. Otherwise, cycle looks good.

I was thinking only 4 weeks of tren then the last week only test to let the tren clear out. Isn't 1-10 too long to be shut down by such a harsh compound?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're actually running Tren for 5wks with the schedule you laid out:
    WK 7: 1
    WK 8: 2
    WK 9: 3
    WK 10: 4
    WK 11: 5

As for the length of time, 5wks isn't very long. Yes, 5wks will make a difference in how you look, but what's the overall plan with this cycle, what's the end goal?

The shutdown aspect, you're going to be shut down in terms of natural test regardless of it being 5wks of Tren or 8 or 10 or whatever. You're going to be pretty much at the same shut down level regardless.

Fair enough. My goal is to gain as much lean mass and strength as possible. This is my first time with tren so I wasn't thinking of running it that long, but you are right. I'll change it to weeks 1-10 Thank you!

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Training for 5-6years and still at that weight, I think you should post up your diet.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine91 View Post
    Fair enough. My goal is to gain as much lean mass and strength as possible. This is my first time with tren so I wasn't thinking of running it that long, but you are right. I'll change it to weeks 1-10 Thank you!
    My take. But Im a minriskguy. I liked your first suggestion better. Why?...Well. always start as little as possible. Propionate will kick in fast with the benefits. Then, when plateu is coming u force it further with a New strong compound making gaining all cycle possible. New suggestion most likely stop all gains permanently at week 6-8 with lot of extra sides.

I've been a lot heavier. Have lost some weight due to not eating as much as I should as I'm a single father of two, recently got laid off, so most food is for my kids. My diet mostly consists of chicken, rice, salads, protein shakes,

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Show are you going to afford the nutrition for your cycle or even your gear and ancillaries for that matter?

Your PCT needs work IMO

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolv 40/20/20/20/20/20

You should run the tren 6-8 weeks and move it earlier in your cycle so your test runs past it by a couple of weeks.

Oh, and you say you've ran a few cycles already. Actually you have ran 2. When did your last Cycle start and end?

Have you ever got any bloodwork?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 05-07-2016 at 01:14 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm saving for food gear supps, etc.
    I revised the pct because I think I'd need it stronger to recover from tren .
    Sorry, yes I've ran a couple cycles, 2. Don't appreciate the attitude.
    Just got bloods the other day, waiting to follow up and see how levels are doing

I do thank you for the input though.

Edit: may have misinterpreted your response as attitude, idk. Sorry, I just woke up for work and quickly responded.
    My cycle ended about a month ago, I get bloods done pre/mid/post. I try to follow the beginner sticky as much as possible because it's a good/smart habit to have.
    I most likely won't start my next cycle for a while, need to save and try to put away as much money as I can for food, gear, ancillaries, membership etc
    Last edited by Nine91; 05-07-2016 at 08:11 AM.

OK, I'm a bit lost here.

Your first cycle of test and dbol ended late Nov/early Dec 2015. Ideally you would have taken 18-20 weeks before starting your 2nd cycle. 18 weeks would have been the first week in April to start your next cycle but you actually FINISHED your 2nd cycle at that time.

So, I can only assume that you jumped straight back on after your PCT ended? So, no real recovery from your first cycle meaning you have, essentially, been shut down for 6 months or so.

If my maths are wrong and I'm wrong I apolgise. Perhaps you could clarify the dates of your 2nd cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You are correct as in I jumped right into it a month or 2 after my pct. I got bloods and it appeared I was recovered enough for me.

Can you post your pre and post cycle bloods?

What were the dates of your second cycle and what was it?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Second cycle was early January to March. Test prop 100mg eod 100mg npp eod with AI HCG etc
    Standard pct. I can't find the blood forms but my doc showed my a graph and said I was pretty much back to natty levels, only think still going back down was my cholesterol with I'm confident I've fixed by cutting most unnecessary sugars out

So you took one month off then jumped on another cycle containing a 19-nor.

If you were sensible you would stay off cycle now for several months. Use the money you would have spent on food. If you can only afford to eat well on cycle then you are looking at losing almost everything you gain when you come off because you can't get enough food.

Do you not even have a gym membership at the moment? How do you train?

You should find your bloodwork and post it up.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    OP it may seem like BIB is being overly difficult but he only has your best interests in mind.

He's one of the most knowledgeable members on this board, especially when is comes to using 19 nors.

If I were in your situation I would love to get advice from someone of his experience level.

That's why I love this forum. I truly appreciate all the info, criticism and advice

Back to op, run tren 6-8 weeks, earlier in cycle, run test for couple weeks after tren. Anything else I should change? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nine91
    Back to op, run tren 6-8 weeks, earlier in cycle, run test for couple weeks after tren. Anything else I should change? ?
    I think you ought to answer BIB's questions before any cycle advice is given. You sound as though you completely disregarded his last post. You shouldn't be thinking about cycling right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    So you took one month off then jumped on another cycle containing a 19-nor. If you were sensible you would stay off cycle now for several months. Use the money you would have spent on food. If you can only afford to eat well on cycle then you are looking at losing almost everything you gain when you come off because you can't get enough food. Do you not even have a gym membership at the moment? How do you train? You should find your bloodwork and post it up.
    I'm sorry I didn't even see this post. I started my last cycle in September, started the next in january.i do have a gym membership, have had one for years. I prefer to train alternating 1 week hypertrophic/high volume and one week for power.
    Push pull legs works good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I think you ought to answer BIB's questions before any cycle advice is given. You sound as though you completely disregarded his last post. You shouldn't be thinking about cycling right now.
    Totally missed his post! My apologies to BIB

I'm sorry I didn't even see this post. I started my last cycle in September, started the next in january.i do have a gym membership, have had one for years. I prefer to train alternating 1 week hypertrophic/high volume and one week for power. Push pull legs works good for me.
    I'm assuming you ran your last cycle for 10-12 weeks? This plus PCT, and you shouldn't run another cycle until at least July. You're asking for a lot of trouble carrying on like this. You didn't have enough time between your September and January cycle either, assuming it was a 'standard' length cycle.

If I were you, I would go get bloods done again and post them up here.

I won't be for a little while. Yea I didn't wait long enough, but I've been feeling good since I've been off. My bloods are on the way so we'll see what they say. Once I get them I'll post them up. Thanks everybody

I won't be for a little while. Yea I didn't wait long enough, but I've been feeling good since I've been off. My bloods are on the way so we'll see what they say. Once I get them I'll post them up. Thanks everybody
    Good plan on getting bloods done as that's the only way you can tell if you're truly back within normal ranges. I have always 'felt' normal by the time I'm in 3-4 weeks of PCT, but I'm certainly not recovered as far as bloods are concerned. What I mean is, how you're feeling is a poor indicator of how well you're recovered.

Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member
    Why only 5 wks for tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreetbully
    Why only 5 wks for tren?
    I've changed it 10 weeks of tren . Won't be on for a bit though, haven't got bloods back yet but I'll probably wait awhile

Thread Information