Thread: Gyno help....

Frankie0580 is offline New Member

Gyno help....

I'm sure this has been asked many times, but have seen lots of different opinions...
    I'm having problems with Gyno at the moment, started with the sore nips and now can feel a peanut sized lump under both.
    I was told not to go the Letro route as it's so harsh and will ruin my current cycle so i'm taking 1mg ed of Arimidex , been 8 days now and doesn't seem to be doing much, i know the source is 100% legit so it's not that.

Should i up the dose and see what happens..or add nolva, or just drop the Adex and go the Letro route??

Any info/suggestions much appreciated..

Teekayarr is offline New Member
    Your best bet is going to be to stop your cycle all together.

That being said, I've always just used 12.5mg of aromaxyl / ED or 1mg of cabergoline/wk (depending on the cycle) and I've never had issues. I'd go the nolva route, worst case senario.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie0580 View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked many times, but have seen lots of different opinions...
    I'm having problems with Gyno at the moment, started with the sore nips and now can feel a peanut sized lump under both.
    I was told not to go the Letro route as it's so harsh and will ruin my current cycle so i'm taking 1mg ed of Arimidex , been 8 days now and doesn't seem to be doing much, i know the source is 100% legit so it's not that.

Should i up the dose and see what happens..or add nolva, or just drop the Adex and go the Letro route??

Any info/suggestions much appreciated..
    You're 6'2" 230lb.

What's your body fat percentage?

What's your previous cycling experience?

What compounds and ancillaries are you using and at what dosages?

Dex is an AI.

AIs should be used on cyle to keep e2 within range and prevent gyno from ever being an issue.

AIs will not reverse gyno.

For gyno treatment you need either ralox, nolva or surgery.

It would be a good idea to read the attached thread below.

Stop Using Aromatase Inhibitors to Reverse gynecomastia! SERM's Only!

Frankie0580 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=numbere;7180136]You're 6'2" 230lb.

What's your body fat percentage?

What's your previous cycling experience?

What compounds and ancillaries are you using and at what dosages?

Dex is an AI.

AIs should be used on cyle to keep e2 within range and prevent gyno from ever being an issue.

AIs will not reverse gyno.

For gyno treatment you need either ralox, nolva or surgery.

It would be a good idea to read the attached thread below.

thanks for the reply Numbere, i've dropped a bit now, around 220lb, not sure exactly on body fat %, at a guess around 10% can see my abs, lots of veins in biceps shoulders and legs,

I've cycled a lot in the past and never had a problem with gyno, i actually used some ph last time after a year of the gear, i was on megatren and epi, incredible results, followed with clomid, everything fine, then maybe 7 weeks later i noticed the sore nips and lump growing. At first i thought i was paranoid so started my next cycle, which now i know is stupid if already have gyno symptoms.

I'm currently on,
    test prop 50mg ed,
    winstrol 50mg ed
    rip blend...prop, tren ace, mast, 75mg each eod
    arimidex 1mg day
    clen and t3.

it's a pretty big cycle but ive used a lot in the past just obviously worrying as ive never had to deal with gyno symptoms in all the previous years.

I have nolva, and i'll look into the ralox, obviously willing to try anything before going the surgery route.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie0580 View Post
    thanks for the reply Numbere, i've dropped a bit now, around 220lb, not sure exactly on body fat %, at a guess around 10% can see my abs, lots of veins in biceps shoulders and legs,

I've cycled a lot in the past and never had a problem with gyno, i actually used some ph last time after a year of the gear, i was on megatren and epi, incredible results, followed with clomid, everything fine, then maybe 7 weeks later i noticed the sore nips and lump growing. At first i thought i was paranoid so started my next cycle, which now i know is stupid if already have gyno symptoms.

I'm currently on,
    test prop 50mg ed,
    winstrol 50mg ed
    rip blend...prop, tren ace, mast, 75mg each eod
    arimidex 1mg day
    clen and t3.

it's a pretty big cycle but ive used a lot in the past just obviously worrying as ive never had to deal with gyno symptoms in all the previous years.

I have nolva, and i'll look into the ralox, obviously willing to try anything before going the surgery route.
    You should stop taking 1mg of dex ED and go back to your normal dosage.

1mg of dex will likely crash your e2, then you will feel like crap and still have gyno.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have blood work that includes a sensitive e2 assay and a test for prolactin.

IMO you can never have too much data on a subject matter.

If you have nolva then take 40mg ED for one week then drop it to 20mg ED until you're feeling better.

It's going to take at least a few weeks so be patient.

Controlling your E2 is the first step to controlling your Prolactin. If you're running nor19's you should play it safe and run prami or caber. Both progesterone and prolactin will cause gyno. You have to figure out which one's causing the problem so you can self medicate. In order to do that you need a blood test.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Controlling your E2 is the first step to controlling your Prolactin. If you're running nor19's you should play it safe and run prami or caber. Both progesterone and prolactin will cause gyno. You have to figure out which one's causing the problem so you can self medicate. In order to do that you need a blood test.
    Adding some DOSTINEX at 1/2mg 2 x per week is a good idea when using NOR's for some.

Thread Information