scardinals8 is offline New Member

Need Cycle Feedback

Hi, everyone.

It's been over three years since my last cycle (Tren and Deca ) and five years since my first (Boldenone , Tren, Superdrol). I started using AAS when I was 25, after an excellent endocrinologist discovered I had low T, due to a genetic mutation in my pituitary gland, which resulted in little release of LH and FSH (it finally explained why I was 6'1 and 160lbs, but couldn't add muscle to save the life of me). When I am off cycle, he prescribes me clomid, which helps keep my test levels up within the normal range for my age.

Anyways, I made ridiculous gains in the past five years: I went from 160lbs to 212lbs; bf went from 10% to 7%. I was able to maintain and improve on those gains, even long after I was off my cycle. Eight months ago, some chick - of course - was texting and driving, when blew through a stop sign and slammed into me on the driver's side. It left me with a torn ankle ligament, which needed surgery; a torn rotator cuff, torn labrum, and scapular fracture in my shoulder, which also needed surgery, a bust up AC joint, which, yes, needed surgery, and a tear in the annulus fibrosus of my L4/L5 disc: no surgery, just months of pain. I was cleared to resume physical activity just over two months ago, and I've used that time to reestablish a baseline conditioning level, redevelop proper neuromuscular patterns and control, get my rotator cuff strong/back strong/etc.

I am looking to do another cycle to sort of expedite the process of getting back to where I was before the accident. I m not looking to add a bunch of mass or anything, I simple want to enhance the rehab process, speed up my recovery time, and get back to where I was.

Here is what I have planned:

Test P: 100mg-200mg/week/8 weeks (Haven't decided which dosage or if I am going to taper)

Masteron : 400mg/week/8 weeks

Anavar : 30mg/ED/8 weeks

My doctor is aware of my plan and always does blood work and routine check ups on me before, during, and post cycle.

Again, I know these doses are low and people would argue that it be a waste or you're not going to see much improvement such a short period of time. I am aware of that, but this is more for therapeutic reasons than anything.

If anyone has any comments, concerns, suggestions - like on dosages, or which test to run, etc - I would appreciate it.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I've never had any serious injuries.

I know from taking to people who've cycled with injuries that AAS do not make the healing process any better and may actually make things worse.

IMO if you do go through with this cycle you'd be better off pairing test p with NPP for it's therapeutic benefits.

Why no mention of AI, hcg or PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by scardinals8 View Post
    Hi, everyone.

It's been over three years since my last cycle (Tren and Deca ) and five years since my first (Boldenone , Tren, Superdrol). I started using AAS when I was 25, after an excellent endocrinologist discovered I had low T, due to a genetic mutation in my pituitary gland, which resulted in little release of LH and FSH (it finally explained why I was 6'1 and 160lbs, but couldn't add muscle to save the life of me). When I am off cycle, he prescribes me clomid, which helps keep my test levels up within the normal range for my age.

Anyways, I made ridiculous gains in the past five years: I went from 160lbs to 212lbs; bf went from 10% to 7%. I was able to maintain and improve on those gains, even long after I was off my cycle. Whoa! That's amazing, congratulations! That must've taken a TON of work. Eight months ago, some chick - of course - was texting and driving, when blew through a stop sign and slammed into me on the driver's side. It left me with a torn ankle ligament, which needed surgery; a torn rotator cuff, torn labrum, and scapular fracture in my shoulder, which also needed surgery, a bust up AC joint, which, yes, needed surgery, and a tear in the annulus fibrosus of my L4/L5 disc: no surgery, just months of pain. I was cleared to resume physical activity just over two months ago, and I've used that time to reestablish a baseline conditioning level, redevelop proper neuromuscular patterns and control, get my rotator cuff strong/back strong/etc. Two months is not a lot of time for soft tissue recovery. I mean, you're cleared for physical exercise but soft tissue still takes a long time to be 100%. I hope you're building back up slowly.

I am looking to do another cycle to sort of expedite the process of getting back to where I was before the accident. I m not looking to add a bunch of mass or anything, I simple want to enhance the rehab process, speed up my recovery time, and get back to where I was. AAS is really good to build muscle tissue but is not as good in building soft tissue. TB500 or HGH is much better for soft tissue. One of the things I would be concerned about running AAS after soft tissue injury is that the muscles get stronger MUCH faster than the connecting tissues. If your connecting tissues have been injured, the strength due to muscular development could put undue stress and perhaps even re-injure the connecting tissue. That's my way of saying that you could get so freaking strong that you could tear your tendons or ligaments during training.

Here is what I have planned:

Test P: 100mg-200mg/week/8 weeks (Haven't decided which dosage or if I am going to taper)Don't taper, just pick a dosage and stick with it. I would choose 200mg/wk to 300mg/wk. That's a low Test cycle and should help build muscles nicely. Don't go bananas on the weights and hurt yourself. Just stay with moderate weights and do more reps until you're 100%.

Masteron : 400mg/week/8 weeks May I recommend low dose of Deca and EQ instead of Masteron? 100mg/wk or 150mg/wk. Both of these have shown to help build up water in the collagen and reduce joint pain. They don't really "heal" the soft tissue but they will help reduce the pain and reduced pain allows more more healing. If you decide to run Deca/EQ, then switch from Test Prop to Test E or Test C and run a 12 week cycle.

Anavar : 30mg/ED/8 weeks If you're just looking to build slowly, you don't need Anavar. 200mg/wk to 300mg/wk of Test is plenty.

My doctor is aware of my plan and always does blood work and routine check ups on me before, during, and post cycle.

Again, I know these doses are low and people would argue that it be a waste or you're not going to see much improvement such a short period of time. I am aware of that, but this is more for therapeutic reasons than anything. I run low dose cycles all the time, they work great. I'm not a BB nor a competitive athlete. For best wellness and fitness, low dose cycles seem to work really well for me.

If anyone has any comments, concerns, suggestions - like on dosages, or which test to run, etc - I would appreciate it.
    Just make sure you have your AI, HCG , and full PCT ready before you start.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Mast at 400mg per week is not really effective. You need at least 600mg. I would probably run a test only cycle at a higher level (500mg per week). Of course get your AI and PCT in there as well. HCG during cycle is also recommended at 250iu 2x week.

Anavar is an option if you want an oral but I think just test is the way to go. Don't lift too heavy either. Your muscles will be willing, able and ready to push the heavy weight but your tendons and ligaments won't be. That's means injuries. Stay moderate and listen to your body - it will tell you what to do.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been in a lot of car accidents, but I have been lucky to not have that many injuries. The one big one was being rear ended sitting at a stop light. Estimated speed was 65+ miles per hour. I had partial degloving of my scalp ( not sure if its spelled right but part of my scalp was ripped off my head). The worst part is what it did to my back. Destroyed the l4-l5 disc, it required a fusion to fix it.

the only reason I posted the first part is to let you know that I know what its like to be away from training due to dumb ass driver, and I understand wanting to get back to where you were.

you should wait at least 4-5 more months before using any type of steroid scotchguard02 explained why. Look into tb500, bpc 157, or polysulfated glycosaminoglycan (adequan/ichon). All three of these will helo the soft tissue repair, and after a couple months of treatment along with another couple months of higher intensity training will get you ready for a cylce.

You should also get more out of it, because you will be able to put more effort into the training. Two of the products are very easy to get, the polysulfated glycosaminoglycan is not as easy to get, because it a prescription vetrinary drug. If you look into it bodybuilders are starting to use it more and more for soft tissue repair. Ichon isna generic version, and using google you can find a vet store that sells it without a script. Most people that have used it also report an increase in weight.

look into all three and try one of them first, the last thing you want to do is re injure yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I've never had any serious injuries.

I know from taking to people who've cycled with injuries that AAS do not make the healing process any better and may actually make things worse.

IMO if you do go through with this cycle you'd be better off pairing test p with NPP for it's therapeutic benefits.

Why no mention of AI, hcg or PCT?
    My doctor will write me prescriptions for an AI, HCG , and clomid for the PCT. I just forgot to include that part.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I understand two months really isn't a whole of time. I've never heard of TB500- just a did a quick Google search of it - it may be something to look into. As for HGH, it's something I've considered. I've thought about using HGH for 12 weeks with just Test, then cycling off the Test, and then continue the HGH and bridge it with another cycle, but that's for another. I am very well informed with HGH and it's benefits, but I am not educated on how to run it, dosing, and paring it with steroids to sorta enhance it's effects. If you know of any good resources in that area or if you have any education with it, shoot me a message - I would appreciate it.

As for your deca and EQ recommendation, I actually like that idea. I responded excellent when I ran them - in separate cycles - with really no side effects. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    Mast at 400mg per week is not really effective. You need at least 600mg. I would probably run a test only cycle at a higher level (500mg per week). Of course get your AI and PCT in there as well. HCG during cycle is also recommended at 250iu 2x week.

Anavar is an option if you want an oral but I think just test is the way to go. Don't lift too heavy either. Your muscles will be willing, able and ready to push the heavy weight but your tendons and ligaments won't be. That's means injuries. Stay moderate and listen to your body - it will tell you what to do.
    Thanks for the feedback. I would do a ten to twelve week cycle of Test. I have one question, though. Any particular reason someone would prefer say Test C over Test E or Test E over Test P? I can't really think of anything significant, at least when it comes to the effectiveness of the compound. If I recall correctly from my organic chemistry and biochemistry courses, the only structural difference between each Test is at C-17, through the addition of a functional group. For Test C, P, and E, the functional group is an ester. Pharm companies would do this for two reasons: one, to improve lipid solubility and bioavailability, and two, improve the the drug's half life (both things improve with increasing ester length). Both things would obviously affect drug dosage and injection frequency and therefore are the only reasons someone would prefer one Test compound over another. Is that accurate? Or I am missing something?

thanks again

Thanks a lot, man! I am going to study on up those compounds you suggested.

As for your accident, that couldn't have been an easy recovery. And to be injured because of another driver being careless that's just frustrating and upsetting.

I hope that back is holding up and doing well; combing back - non pun intended - from spinal fusion surgery is not easy, it's long difficult process.

Thanks again.

Thread Information