Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mp859

Thread: Second cycle (slightly prone to hairloss)

Titanbrah is offline New Member

Question Second cycle (slightly prone to hairloss)

Sup guys,
    I just ended my first testosterone propionate cycle:
    Week 1-3 350mgs of test prop
    Week 3-6 700mgs of test prop

I got hair loss toward the end of my cycle regardless of taking finasteride 1.25mg ED and using nizoral shampoo twice per week and decided to quit my first cycle and do pct.

Ive heard that oral Turinabol , H-drol, Ostarine, oxandrolone and a low dose of test would be acceptable.

Anybody wanna chime in and give me a stack out of these or maybe even another prohormone or something that I dont know about ?

Go get Rogain (minoxidol) from Costco. It's cheap and if you go to your dermatologist that's what they'll tell you.

thank you a lot I ordered already and am waiting for it to arrive.

Guys I really need to gain a lot of mass I am only 164 lbs at 5´10" after 3.5 years of extreme bulking (4500-7500 calories each day) and training harder than god. I got crohns disease and I need serious help I really want to make it. I am willing to do everything and go all the way but I dont want to get major hair loss like I got on high dosage of test.

I am thinking about getting mk-677 and combining it with h-drol/oral turinabol , oxandrolone or peptides like Follistatin-344 or ACE-031 and ostarine. Any combination you think would have low hair loss sides but give me good gains ?

Please I need help.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanbrah
    Guys I really need to gain a lot of mass I am only 164 lbs at 5´10" after 3.5 years of extreme bulking (4500-7500 calories each day) and training harder than god. I got crohns disease and I need serious help I really want to make it. I am willing to do everything and go all the way but I dont want to get major hair loss like I got on high dosage of test. I am thinking about getting mk-677 and combining it with h-drol/oral turinabol, oxandrolone or peptides like Follistatin-344 or ACE-031 and ostarine. Any combination you think would have low hair loss sides but give me good gains ? Please I need help.
    I would bet my life your calories have never been that high. I bulk with 5-6k and get well over 250. Post your diet
    songdog likes this.

I have crohns disease. It makes sense. I dont have time for posting meals for now. I use myfitnesspal and a kitchen scale and track my calories im not dumb

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanbrah
    I have crohns disease. It makes sense. I dont have time for posting meals for now. I use myfitnesspal and a kitchen scale and track my calories im not dumb
    you said you acquired it from eating to high of calories? How high did your weight get prior?

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    you said you acquired it from eating to high of calories? How high did your weight get prior?
    No I mean it makes sense that I struggle to gain weight because I got crohns. My intestines are inflamed/damaged all the time and I have to eat pretty much a lot more calories than a normal human being because inflammated or damaged intestines dont work as good as they should. Meaning your body cant absorb food that good. So please believe me if I say I ate around 4500-7500 calories per day.

My weight is fluctuating crazy and on my test prop cycle I gained about 10 lbs tops. Probably lost everything again already...I am looking for something anabolic that will help me build mass with no to low DHT related sides (hair loss).

Does anybody know a proper stack here ?

I was thinking about running mk677, ostarine or LGD-4033 and turinabol /h-drol.

Do you think I can make gains off of it ? (same effect as 350 mg of test ?)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    2nd cycle you dont need 700mg test! 500 and a good diet will do the trick.And as far as losing your hair.Get a razor and suck it up.Some things cant be changed.

I still have a full set of hair and to be honestly I would rather keep it that way then get big.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanbrah View Post
    I still have a full set of hair and to be honestly I would rather keep it that way then get big.
    But ur already a titan brah...

Thread Information