Thread: New to forum

valentine1302 is offline Female Member

New to forum

Hey everyone. New here, just browsing for good edu. info and advice.
    I have a very consistent gym routine and a very clean diet. I am looking to start gaining lean mass, any advice on a beginner cycle (female)? I am waiting access to the female only but it seems the guys here have good info as well! I have read of stacking var10 and winn? any opinions? Thanks

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by valentine1302 View Post
    Hey everyone. New here, just browsing for good edu. info and advice.
    I have a very consistent gym routine and a very clean diet. I am looking to start gaining lean mass, any advice on a beginner cycle (female)? I am waiting access to the female only but it seems the guys here have good info as well! I have read of stacking var10 and winn? any opinions? Thanks
    Welcome.

themexicanguy is offline New Member
    Welcome. I don't know much. But I do know that the first cycle (or I'm assuming) should always be one compound. To pin point any side effects. If you're taking two, you will have to discontinue both if there are side effects. Anyway, that's just my opinion. Will wait for a more experienced member. Good luck any route you choose

Gloopo is offline New Member
    Welcome

There are some really knowledgeable female members on the board. I'm sure they'll chime in. I've seen women get good results from 10mg/ed of var. Women has such low Test levels that even just a little Test from Var, the weakest steroid out there, will give them good results. I would not mix compounds at this point. You don't need PCT since you're not trying to jump start your testes, I hope. LOL

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

valentine1302 is offline Female Member
    Thanks for all the responses so far guys! I am definitely burying myself in research first to find the best option! I like to try to stay as safe as possible while trying to get the best edge!

Gloopo is offline New Member
    Welcome

Thread Information