Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Overweight and first cycle sus and tren (please no trolling read my situation first)

shivz is offline New Member

Overweight and first cycle sus and tren (please no trolling read my situation first)

I was a semi professional kickboxer and trained hard for 6 years all natural up to 3 years ago where I had a bad motorbike accident. I gained 20kgs in a year while recovering. I tried to get back into gym workout again over th last 12 months and am absolutely struggling to cut the belly. Its not massive but definitey aroundt he 25% BF or maybe a little more. Strength gains are consistent and diet is pretty good with a 35% for both protein and carbs at around 1800Kcals per day and 30% carbs. I was never a fan of going on a cycle but now wit my motivation in the pits, I am finding test boosters are the way to get me feeling good again.

After much convincing, my friend has finally agreed to give me 2x10ml vials of sus250 and 1x10ml vial of tren (he was highly against it). I have started sus250 already:

Week 1 – Monday 1/2ml Thursday 1/2 ml

Week 2-Monday 1ml Thursday 1ml

Now in week three I want to add the tren for the cutting benefits. i am desperate and hate being where i am with my results i am working hard and am in the gym 5 days per week going hard and heavy. i will also be using a HCG PCT

Looking for guildelines on the minimum effective dose for cutting without too many harsh sides and how long to run it for. I am thinking 1ml per week for 8 weeks. I need my cardio ability to stay on the cutting path so cant be too cardio affected.

Also running arimidex 4 tabs per week to counteract gyno. I understand the dangers of what I am doing all I am looking for is positive advice on use and managing this cycle. If anybody has possible results that would be great to.

Don't run Tren right now. I fear your current cycle without the mention of AI, HCG or PCT will hurt you in the long run. You really need to think about stopping your cycle right now and doing more research. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shivz View Post
    I was a semi professional kickboxer and trained hard for 6 years all natural up to 3 years ago where I had a bad motorbike accident. I gained 20kgs in a year while recovering. I tried to get back into gym workout again over th last 12 months and am absolutely struggling to cut the belly. Its not massive but definitey aroundt he 25% BF or maybe a little more. Strength gains are consistent and diet is pretty good with a 35% for both protein and carbs at around 1800Kcals per day and 30% carbs. I was never a fan of going on a cycle but now wit my motivation in the pits, I am finding test boosters are the way to get me feeling good again.

After much convincing, my friend has finally agreed to give me 2x10ml vials of sus250 and 1x10ml vial of tren (he was highly against it). I have started sus250 already:

Week 1 – Monday 1/2ml Thursday 1/2 ml

Week 2-Monday 1ml Thursday 1ml

Now in week three I want to add the tren for the cutting benefits. i am desperate and hate being where i am with my results i am working hard and am in the gym 5 days per week going hard and heavy. i will also be using a HCG PCT

Looking for guildelines on the minimum effective dose for cutting without too many harsh sides and how long to run it for. I am thinking 1ml per week for 8 weeks. I need my cardio ability to stay on the cutting path so cant be too cardio affected.

Also running arimidex 4 tabs per week to counteract gyno. I understand the dangers of what I am doing all I am looking for is positive advice on use and managing this cycle. If anybody has possible results that would be great to.
    Dude I'f you're overweight, you should stay away from steroids . Wait till you're around 13%bf.

i will be running HCG as my PCT rather than concurrently. and my AI is 4mg arimidex per week

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    i will be running HCG as my PCT rather than concurrently. and my AI is 4mg arimidex per week
    If you do cycle then you should follow the thread linked in post #2.

Hcg is suppressive to natural lh production.

Due to this it should be used on cycle and not during PCT.

4mg/week of dex is a crazy amount.

It would take me over 4 and a half weeks to use 4mg of dex.
    GAINZ4DAYZ likes this.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Dude this is all bad.

1. Too much BF - you will get serious sides and estrogen issues - even with the AI. 25% is way too much. Get it down to 15%.

2. Tren on first cycle is a bad idea. You should not hit a harsh compound like that for first cycle.

3. You want Tren to cut but you can cut with any compound or none. It's all diet. Tren isn't going to cut without the proper diet.

4. You have no PCT. hcg alone is not adequate PCT.

ok this is all pretty much what i am reading at the moment...you guys are all right

BUT if i were to ignore the advice of not suing at all

what would be a recommended cutting dose for tren and sus together?

i was thinking 1ml of each in one stick twice a week

everything i have read about PCT directs me towards HCG but i am happy to look at other suggestions. our stuff in australia mainly comes from UGL's so that also means PCT's and things are not the easiest to find

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    ok this is all pretty much what i am reading at the moment...you guys are all right

everything i have read about PCT directs me towards HCG but i am happy to look at other suggestions. our stuff in australia mainly comes from UGL's so that also means PCT's and things are not the easiest to find
    You're not listening to what we're telling you. Tren won't cut you at your BF level. It doesn't work like that. If you must cycle, then do just Test at 400mg a week.

Cody95 is offline Member

You're wasting your time and money and you're only going to hurt yourself. That's a fact. You are not ready.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    250 mg test is max for you now. You need to loose fat.

Get your hands on SR9009. Should take 2 weeks. Continue the sus at 250 a week. Then at week 4-5 you start the sr9009. Stop sus at week 8-9. Start clomid/nolva at week 9-10. 75 50 50 50/ 20 20 20 20. Forget all about hcg this time.
    Continue the sr9009 and run it as a total of ten weeks. By then if your cardio and diett is ok, you should be at 17-18% at least.
    Check your testlevels 6 weeks after pct. If its ok, i guess you would be ready for a real test 500 cycle for 12 weeks with maybe a kickstarter also if you are good student and listen to what we tell ya.

Thread Information