I was a semi professional kickboxer and trained hard for 6 years all natural up to 3 years ago where I had a bad motorbike accident. I gained 20kgs in a year while recovering. I tried to get back into gym workout again over th last 12 months and am absolutely struggling to cut the belly. Its not massive but definitey aroundt he 25% BF or maybe a little more. Strength gains are consistent and diet is pretty good with a 35% for both protein and carbs at around 1800Kcals per day and 30% carbs. I was never a fan of going on a cycle but now wit my motivation in the pits, I am finding test boosters are the way to get me feeling good again.

After much convincing, my friend has finally agreed to give me 2x10ml vials of sus250 and 1x10ml vial of tren (he was highly against it). I have started sus250 already:

Week 1 – Monday 1/2ml Thursday 1/2 ml

Week 2-Monday 1ml Thursday 1ml

Now in week three I want to add the tren for the cutting benefits. i am desperate and hate being where i am with my results i am working hard and am in the gym 5 days per week going hard and heavy. i will also be using a HCG PCT

Looking for guildelines on the minimum effective dose for cutting without too many harsh sides and how long to run it for. I am thinking 1ml per week for 8 weeks. I need my cardio ability to stay on the cutting path so cant be too cardio affected.

Also running arimidex 4 tabs per week to counteract gyno. I understand the dangers of what I am doing all I am looking for is positive advice on use and managing this cycle. If anybody has possible results that would be great to.