Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mp859

Thread: my upcoming AAS,GH & SLIN stack with macros etc please comment

leanmachine6 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up my upcoming AAS,GH & SLIN stack with macros etc please comment

so invested into some PHARMA grade GH have 4 month supply for now, have some good quality ugl aas (estopharm) and navorapid insulin . my training will probally be 1 day on 1 day off as for me when trying to add size this seems to work best and i get to hit each session harder and slightly longer. diet will be clean with the odd cheat, macros on training days will hit roughly 400g carbs, 350g protein & 80g fats on NON training days will drop my carbs to about 200g and keeping fats/protein about the same. im about 13% bodyfat now and hoping to stay fairly lean providing i keep my diet clen , carbs from oats,rice,potato,brown pasta, protein from eggs,steak,chicken,yoghurt,whey & fats mainly from my protein sauces. plenty of greens in there too.
    decided to go 5iu's pharma grade GH on traning days first thing in the am 1 day on 1 day off as tried this before for 2 months (supplier didnt stock anymore had to cut short) and got good results for the little time i did, going with gram test (no more aas perhaps some d-bol PW) and will use navorapid postworkouts up to 8IU's. with the steroids will do 12 weeks or so but want to run GH minimum 6 months hence why i purchased 4 months upfront. using this protocol properly and safely i should see some good results right? when i used GH before it was alone too and i honestly did see/feel the results after about 4 weeks. can i also just jump streught into 5IU's EOD as thats what i was doing before?
    cheers

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6 View Post
    so invested into some PHARMA grade GH have 4 month supply for now, have some good quality ugl aas (estopharm) and navorapid insulin . my training will probally be 1 day on 1 day off as for me when trying to add size this seems to work best and i get to hit each session harder and slightly longer. diet will be clean with the odd cheat, macros on training days will hit roughly 400g carbs, 350g protein & 80g fats on NON training days will drop my carbs to about 200g and keeping fats/protein about the same. im about 13% bodyfat now and hoping to stay fairly lean providing i keep my diet clen , carbs from oats,rice,potato,brown pasta, protein from eggs,steak,chicken,yoghurt,whey & fats mainly from my protein sauces. plenty of greens in there too.
    decided to go 5iu's pharma grade GH on traning days first thing in the am 1 day on 1 day off as tried this before for 2 months (supplier didnt stock anymore had to cut short) and got good results for the little time i did, going with gram test (no more aas perhaps some d-bol PW) and will use navorapid postworkouts up to 8IU's. with the steroids will do 12 weeks or so but want to run GH minimum 6 months hence why i purchased 4 months upfront. using this protocol properly and safely i should see some good results right? when i used GH before it was alone too and i honestly did see/feel the results after about 4 weeks. can i also just jump streught into 5IU's EOD as thats what i was doing before?
    cheers
    Looks pretty good. Im not sure about the 1 day on 1 day off for GH but it seems like you're pretty sure about it. Everything I see here lines up with everything that I have read while doing my own research on GH+Slin+AAS combo. Im assuming you have a heavy carb post workout shake lined up?

As far as 5IU, everything Ive read says to start at 2iu and taper up week by week to avoid side effects. Im curious to see experienced users chime in on this but I made a thread similar to yours and got no replies. Im not sure if theres many members on here with a lot of knowledge regarding this topic...

How long are you planning on running the slin for?

so post workout shake will be 50g whey with about 50g dextrose when i hit 8IU's with creatine followed with lots of sugary ricecakes (caramel) would i be better using a slower acting insulin and pinning it first thing with my GH?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Insulin post workout only is honestly pointless IMO. And people who tell you different really don't understand insulin. I would only run the growth if I could run it everyday and use regular insulin R split up throughout the day with my gh and food. Interested to see what you look like. Post pics

humalog insulin i can get my hands on ? could i pin the gh and slin together ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    In short no one shouldn't mix GH/& slin... and here's a link to a thread & MIKE_XXL explains further.

2nd competition prep
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-05-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Insulin post workout only is honestly pointless IMO. And people who tell you different really don't understand insulin. I would only run the growth if I could run it everyday and use regular insulin R split up throughout the day with my gh and food. Interested to see what you look like. Post pics
    MP have you had any personal experience using Slin post workout? This is the route I was planning on taking as I have seen many local body builders go this route and blow up 8-12lbs in a span of a month. Most of them later progress to Slin in the morning, and then like you said slin split throughout the day. But everyone I hear from, says they start off by going post workout only. I would assume this is the logical way to do things since eventually we will build a tolerance if you wanna call it that and have to increase our dose (which is why BB's take 150ius per day). Would your method not just lead to more and more slin being needed to push the envelop per say? Sorry for all the questions but you seem to know what you're talking about and this could be beneficial for OP and myself.

I have tried it pre,post,fast slow. What worked best for me and every other bodybyilder around me is regular insulin split throughout the day with gh. I only ever shoot 10iu morning with breakfast and gh and then 8iu humilin 6-8hrs later.
    Livinlean likes this.

So if you don't mind me asking when you pin GH your not meant to eat carbs first meal how do you work that with insulin shots if you do them first thing?

Been hearing & looking into "navorapid" pre workout is that a good protocol ? Pin insulin & drink your dextrose,creatine & whey whilst training (hour or so) then after training go straight to post workout meal (high carb & protein) what you guys think or that?

Quote Originally Posted by leanmachine6
    So if you don't mind me asking when you pin GH your not meant to eat carbs first meal how do you work that with insulin shots if you do them first thing?
    You can eat carbs because you're simultaneously shooting insulin .

I don't think you are ready to go this route and insulin PRE workout is just stupid. And yes I've tried it. You are constantly fighting going hypo instead of concentrating on your workout. You burn up more blood glucose while working out also.

so if you pin insulin in the am with GH you can eat carbs first meal ? and okay il avoid pre workout buddy cheers

so if you pin insulin in the am with GH you can eat carbs first meal ? and okay il avoid pre workout buddy cheers
    I wouldn't use humalog or novo rapid. It's just to fast acting IMO

What's ideal in your opinion? And the protocol with it?

What's ideal in your opinion? And the protocol with it?
    I already posted it a couple posts back bro.

so are you saying if i use a slow acting unsulin first thing with GH i cant have carbs first meal after shot ? also would there be need for a shake post injection with high sugar content or could you just eat carbs with perhaps a source of sugary fruit as it doesnt spike so quick? which slin do you use mp?

also whats the name of the slow acting using the flexipens ?

Bump

Thread Information