Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Shoot in the morning to avoid sides.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Shoot in the morning to avoid sides.

I didnt know this, but my man Jerry explains why you would shoot your test in the morning when its naturally high and is more used to handle extra test.
    He talks about this at 3:30.

And i think its good for sleeping aswell. When i take my test/deca shot nowadays before bedtime i cant sleep. I just forget and do it over and over. Tonigth also. For sure next time i will do morning shooting.

When you inject the testosterone , it slowly over weeks gets it ester ripped off and gets converted to test.
    Thus, the second after you inject you are not higher.
    I disagree with his statement.
    With test no ester it may make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    When you inject the testosterone , it slowly over weeks gets it ester ripped off and gets converted to test.
    Thus, the second after you inject you are not higher.
    I disagree with his statement.
    With test no ester it may make sense.
    But i guess you would do an AI from day one even if doing 500 mg test e each week?

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    I inject in the mornings, I have found I get less sides with tren and NPP when it comes to sleep problems.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This only applies to esterless compounds. Otherwise, it's more a psychological issue than physiological one.
    InternalFire and almostgone like this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    it's more a psychological issue than physiological one.
    made my day

esterless compounds...there is no such things as esterless test anymore. So how come Jerry didnt mention this if its relevant???
    But damned, Bonapartes...and the Dogs opinions make sense....maybe i have to get myself another guru:-(

But my argue would be...so you really mean the sides of long test esters do not hit before the test itself hits?. So why bother with an AI from day one then????? But if a newbi suggests that, you guys would be all over his ass.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-17-2016 at 04:01 AM.

whos Jerry? is it another youtube bodybuilder super-star?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    esterless compounds...there is no such things as esterless test anymore. So how come Jerry didnt mention this if its relevant???
    But damned, Bonapartes...and the Dogs opinions make sense....maybe i have to get myself another guru:-(

But my argue would be...so you really mean the sides of long test esters do not hit before the test itself hits?. So why bother with an AI from day one then?????

Sila , did you read any literatures on steroid use and detailing on how every compound works and so on?

I found that me reading these kind of books helped me alot in regards of understanding and realisation and Im on the way to becoming my own guru in a sense as in this case - knowledge is power, which I advice you do the same if you're in this game seriously. all these proclaimed internet youtube gurus know no better most times other than from what they did and what they read somewhere some time in the past, ones who know it all they dont just float around youtube giving all the free info and free advices, they are there for hire for big buck, so dont expect to learn anything valuable that requires little to no effort of your own brain power

trying to help you out here

Not so quick there Insane. Even BB said Jerry Brainum knows what he is talking about. And BB is not known for bragging others....

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Not so quick there Insane. Even BB said Jerry Brainum knows what he is talking about. And BB is not known for bragging others....
    Sil, enant peaks in 24 hours, injection timing in long esters is somewhat irrelevant as Bona stated.

But in short esters I do prefer to pin in the morning or before workout. There is esterless testosterone , TNE (oil) and test suspension (water).

About bragging... nice upper chest separation Im seeing in your avy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Sil, enant peaks in 24 hours, injection timing in long esters is somewhat irrelevant as Bona stated.

But in short esters I do prefer to pin in the morning or before workout. There is esterless testosterone , TNE (oil) and test suspension (water).

About bragging... nice upper chest separation Im seeing in your avy
    You know BB. Its kind of low, but you waked me up in an earlier post. I was complaining about HDL and you asked for my diett and then you gave me some diettsuggestions. Well, gear, ppar dont mean shit. I took your word for it and became supernazi with vegetables and the south europe diett. I discovered it was fun and i was able to continue. Guess my cholestrol is better now, but another "side" is fatloss.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 06-17-2016 at 05:58 AM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You know BB. Its kind of low, but you waked me up in an earlier post. I was complaining about HDL and you asked for my diett and then you gave me some diettsuggestions. Well, gear, ppar dont mean shit. I took your word for it and became supernazi with vegetables and the south europe diett. I discovered it was fun and i was able to continue. Guess my cholestrol is better now, but another "side" is fatloss.
    Glad you found a way to improve your health and well being!

Many times ppl try to find solutions in pills, when the solution is to eat more spinach.

But I have to congratulate you cause its not easy to change dietary habits, most ppl cannot physically do it.
    BG and AR's King Silabolin like this.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    This only applies to esterless compounds. Otherwise, it's more a psychological issue than physiological one.
    I don't know what the peak time is but when I would take tren or NPP before bed I would sweat a lot more and wake up frequently in the night, first thing in the morning and I only sweat the bed if I eat a lot of junk that day. It's possible it's in my head but I was under the assumption that if I pin tren ace right before bed my blood levels will peak later that night.

I've ran test cyp in the morning at night, no noticeable difference, nor what I expect their to be with such a large ester.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    I inject in the mornings, I have found I get less sides with tren and NPP when it comes to sleep problems.
    With those two I could see where that could be beneficial,,especially since they both are rather fast acting.

Thread Information