cblifter is offline New Member

Advice on second cycle

hi. well i've tried one cycle so far. trying to plan the second cycle which is not until months from now but i like to have a plan ready and have the items on hand long before i want to start the cycle. i used npp for my first cycle. did 12 weeks at 150mg every 3 days. i started at 100mg for like the first 2 weeks to see. upped it to 150mg after. after 8 weeks i ran out of npp so for a week i used 1ml of mass stack which had test e 135mg, tren e 135mg and mast e 130mg. i did not like the mass stack part of my cycle. my libido was down and there was injection area pain that lasted days. it's not even the site where the injection happened but inches away from it. but when i got my bottle of npp, i went back on it to complete my cycle and i felt good again. no injection area pain and libido was back up. that was my 12 weeks, nothing but those two.

i really liked npp. i was going to use it again for my next cycle but i was told that using the same one might make my body get used to it and not work so well so he recommended test e. i'm only apprehensive about test e because it was in the mass stack and that didn't feel nice for me.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Even though this guide is for "1st cycle" It seems like you could use the read.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

cblifter is offline New Member
    i see. thanks. well the first cycle is done. i gained like 30lbs. i was told what i was taking was very low dose but it seemed to work for me. well for me 20lbs of muscle in 12 weeks is pretty good. i was doing this mainly from the advice of a longtime user. i was told i didn't need an aromatose inhibitor so i did get bloated. also i didn't use any hcg cause he said i didn't need it. i wasn't sure what it was back then, but now i know. yea i really didn't have my diet in check so i was eating anything and everything. i did use the proper pct though. at the tail end of that now so i know my next cycle is months away. i just want to be prepared more and have everything ready before i start.

by the way, i still have 2 bottles of test prop. would that make a good cycle? i'm heading into wrestling season so i don't really want to get bloated since weight is always something to watch during season.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    How old are u ? U need to do much more research and not just take someone's word for something your doing to yourself

Thread Information