Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fire232 is offline Junior Member

Advice for steady muscle and cardio

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what works best for increasing cardio? For example: EQ, anavar and winstrol .

Also what's best for building muscle without lots of water weight?

I'm curious what my options are Since I've done several cycles of test only.

Thanks

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fire232
    Hello, Can anyone tell me what works best for increasing cardio? For example: EQ, anavar and winstrol. Also what's best for building muscle without lots of water weight? I'm curious what my options are Since I've done several cycles of test only. Thanks
    Unless you are going to compete, i recommend that you do it naturally. Too much goes on internally just to get a little better. I always recommend that you have a test base, AI, hcg and pct of nolva and clomid. Right there with that your costs have just increased.
    Out of the ones mentioned, i would say winnie is the best. BEWARE: you may have joint issues. I do however glucosamine helps alot ( not 100%). I am also almost 50.
    I have take winnie with tren for cutting so i am using one that is positive (winnie) with one that is negative (tren).

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Any AAS will help with cardio because they all increase your blood counts.

If you look at records for Olympic runners that have tested positive for AAS they're usually taking winny, deca or tbol.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    Any AAS will help with cardio because they all increase your blood counts. If you look at records for Olympic runners that have tested positive for AAS they're usually taking winny, deca or tbol.
    Number- i respect your opinion however i disagree that any AAS increases cardio. I agree in general however try running a 1/2 marathon on tren .

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Number- i respect your opinion however i disagree that any AAS increases cardio. I agree in general however try running a 1/2 marathon on tren.
    Not to be a dick but I run 6 miles every morning on tren .

I ran a 5k last week while on 350mg/week of tren ace.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Number- i respect your opinion however i disagree that any AAS increases cardio. I agree in general however try running a 1/2 marathon on tren.
    I concur. ASS does not aide in cardio vascular function, SPaO2, or pulmonary capacity. I do agree that it will increase red blood counts but this mainly is an advantage in strength training as the increase in RBCs will supply more O2 to your muscle as opposed to say your lung capacity. It takes more oxygen and more energy to move more muscle as the AS user gains weight.

It has been shown in tests that tren does effect cardio vascular output. I am not implying that cyclers who use tren can't run road races or marathons but most have already been involved in some sort of cardio routine prior to using tren so called 'tolerance' has been made and countinuing with a cardio routine will only show an improvement.

cblifter is offline New Member
    wait, tren is not good for cardio functioning? i'm about to use it and we're starting training for sports. is it going to work against me?

Quote Originally Posted by cblifter View Post
    wait, tren is not good for cardio functioning? i'm about to use it and we're starting training for sports. is it going to work against me?
    For many tren negatively effects breathing, but most also use more than is necessary and don't do cardio on a regular basis.

The only way to know is to give it a try.

As a boxer and kickboxer, I find Tren shortens my breath. I find that I can't maintain high cardio intensity for as long as when I 'm not on Tren. I lower my cardio intensity during the Tren cycle but the increased strength after the cycle is worth it. By maintaining a regular cardio regiment, I can build my cardio up pretty quickly after the Tren cycle.

Thread Information