I'm putting together a short first 6-8 week cycle of Test prop and var and wanted some input on what I have so far.

I initially was going to do an anavar only cycle (even knowing that its not a good idea) and if it wern't for the source I bought from sending me a free vial of test p I probably still would be, but after looking at some how to's on injecting and seeing that it really doesn't look that bad i decided to order up some needles and swabs and go for it, (actually looking forward to it). I've already spent lots of money on goodies so im trying to only buy things if need be but what i have so far is this:

Weeks 1-6/8 Anavar 50mg
Weeks 2-6/8 Test Prop 50mg EOD (the free vial is only 100mg/ml 10ml)

PCT will be some clomid and nolva for 3 weeks. Also have aromasin on hand and am reading mixed answers on using it or just using it as needed?

So thats my rough draft so far, I prefer the short in and out cycles. im still indecisive on how long I should run it for or if I should order more test P or if that will be fine for just maintenance dose to keep libido around. My goals are to add some size, 10 or more lbs, and mainly strength.

Some stats:
-Been lifting for 6 years but got serous about it for the last 3.
-5'9 175lbs around 12% bf
-I'll be 21 by the time i get around to the cycle and i understand thats young to some around here and theres not a lot i can say about that. I will say that I started reading into steroids 2 years ago and I know my body and what training and diets work best for me and im confident that I have what it takes to run a cycle safe and optimally. The risks im willing to take.