1262shaun is offline New Member

Tren mast prop bulk

Thoughts appreciated guys and experiences if any....
    5"11 215lbs
    14%
    Goal is to put in some size. Not interested In deca bloat etc. so I thought why not use the most anabolic substance there is?

I have ran it many times before. Exoerience little to no sides at all.
    Please.

I have tren mast prop. Gona jab 100mg every day mast and tren. 50mg prop eod. I have the mast left over so I am literally just throwing it in to see what happens on a bulk.....

Pct in check.

Thoughts? Anyone done this? Looking to run for 12 weeks and gain 6kg.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I'd say give it a try. A lot of people argue that Mast is best for cutting and you should be under a certain body fat % to fully appreciate its results, but Mast runs very synergistically with Tren . I'd like to know your results from this during a bulk. With the stats you have listed and the fact that you stated you've ran plenty of cycles, 6 solid kg's may be a bit of a stretch; not saying it can't be done if everything is on point.

I noticed you don't have an AI listed, nor HCG during cycle. What does your PCT plan look like in detail? I ran Mast once for a few weeks, but it gave me prostate problems so I had to quit. It may not hurt to have some Saw Palmetto on hand just in case. And liver support!

If you want to bulk and you want short ester, why not try NPP? It's great stuff. In my experience Tren /Mast is better at hardening the muscles over building bulk.

Thread Information