Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Significant sides from dbol/tren a already

  1. #1
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,613

    Significant sides from dbol/tren a already

    So...been on sarms sus 500 deca 250 4 months and never felt a single side, just good gains.
    Finishing my last week and banged in 30 mg Dianabol ed and 150 mg tren acetat eod. For fun and to test my supplier.

    Man i feel like have 40 degrees feber. Real hot in face. And real exhausted. Dont feel for working out, even if i am on SR9009.
    Glad im going off aas saturday. But what is this shit?...what is causing it?...the dosages shouldnt be that high but maybe the combo test tren and dbol is a little edgeplay with already aas fried receptors?

  2. #2
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Have you checked your BP?? D-Bol is notorious for this as is Tren -

    Plus our AR's up-regulate... With that dose and compound change you'd have gotten great results but most likely horrible sides... Have you checked ur PRL or E2?

  3. #3
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Thats tren . My wife is always telling me how warm to the touch I feel.

    Your hematocrit is probably creeping up as well.

  4. #4
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Sila, your playing with fire, it doesnt take long to hurt yourself permanently yanno, watch out and go see some private doc who will take your bloods and tell you whats what, I hope you do well, and in the mean time I'd just play safe and drop tren and dbol in case sides worsen much more. Dont flip over and fall of a cliff, youre likelly walking on the edge of it take care

  5. #5
    bobbypump's Avatar
    bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    154
    The angel and the gin, and the beast within... fight to take control.

  6. #6
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,613
    Yes, hct, BP, prolactin an e2. Havent done bloods.. I guess my hct is 53-54, based on earlier experienses. Main reason while i go off saturday. BP was fine until i started this dbol tren a backload. But not that high. Never was a high bloodpersoner. E2 was fine, prolactin perhaps a bit elevated but i did just 250 mg deca a week. Though, last week i have been feeling a bit depressed.
    Upped the ai, started nolva already aswell. When i wake up now, most of the hot face is gone, and tomorrow i stop.

    But as i said, this was just to tune in my next cycle based on the strength of the drugs. Maybe i will start with 20 mg dbol and 75 mg tren a eod + the test the first week before i change components for the last weeks.
    But that one will not be a summercruise so bloods would be completely necessary. And its a promise, i will have a virgin precycle bloodtest or no deal. So i guess ia up for some months with asparagus, wallnuts and olivenoil only :-)
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-28-2016 at 03:11 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

  7. #7
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Yes, hct, BP, prolactin an e2. Havent done bloods.. I guess my hct is 53-54, based on earlier experienses. Main reason while i go off saturday. BP was fine until i started this dbol tren a backload. But not that high. Never was a high bloodpersoner. E2 was fine, prolactin perhaps a bit elevated but i did just 250 mg deca a week. Though, last week i have been feeling a bit depressed.
    Upped the ai, started nolva already aswell. When i wake up now, most of the hot face is gone, and tomorrow i stop.

    But as i said, this was just to tune in my next cycle based on the strength of the drugs. Maybe i will start with 20 mg dbol and 75 mg tren a eod + the test the first week before i change components for the last weeks.
    But that one will not be a summercruise so bloods would be completely necessary. And its a promise, i will have a virgin precycle bloodtest or no deal. So i guess ia up for some months with asparagus, wallnuts and olivenoil only :-)
    dont forget heaploads of fresh grapefruits every day, sometimes need to look deeper than just by how you feel, good luck man

  8. #8
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,613
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post

    dont forget heaploads of fresh grapefruits every day, sometimes need to look deeper than just by how you feel, good luck man
    I know. When I write this I feel bad. Very sleepy and nervous. I will drop my last tren a shot today I guess prolactin is far out. I have caber but IT makes me feel worse.
    Do a litle dbol only. To tune in mondays chest/back training. Then im off Aas.
    Big party comming up. 15 girls comming at my and my wifes house. Friday and maybe saturday also. Just 4-5 guys. Heavy drinking. Fukk it. I have been on a superclean diett for 4 months now and that should give me some space. 7 months ago I had sex with the most gorgeous girl in front of wife. Best part. Wife told me to. And guess what?....that girl is coming too.
    Maybe I upload some pics and put them in Marcus socalled HIT thread. I show you high intensity alrigth.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-28-2016 at 07:57 PM.
    songdog likes this.

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Your hematocrit is probably creeping up as well.

    Along with psa after 4 months.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,613
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post

    Along with psa after 4 months.
    Been on cialis for 4 months

  11. #11
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Been on cialis for 4 months
    Most likely can still be enlarged... Better to test for it, imho

  12. #12
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    Gotta love that Tren thank God a Guy sent me 30ml by accident or I may have never tried it.Tren can affect you differently each cycle so hold on
    NACH3 likes this.

  13. #13
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,613
    but it makes me look like a boiled lobster in the face.......like a blushing prick teenager when adressing chicks...:-(

  14. #14
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    7 months ago I had sex with the most gorgeous girl in front of wife. Best part. Wife told me to. And guess what?....that girl is coming too.
    Maybe I upload some pics and put them in Marcus socalled HIT thread. I show you high intensity alrigth.
    holy smokes, this forum needs another sub-forum section where we can post events like this! or we can spam marcus300 thread

  15. #15
    ingerandtimb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    13
    This is why I quit tren a. Some don't get the scary side of tren but I sure do. For me, the insomnia is the worst part. So pissed off trying to sleep but never can. Last time I used tren my insomnia stayed with me awhile. For me, tren is just not on the table.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •