Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: I want to Aplogize to all Members

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would have to know who you are in order to be offended. So we're good, I suppose
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I would have to know who you are in order to be offended. So we're good, I suppose
    thanks im glad to hear someone has a soul and a heart... thanks for the post

erny23 is offline New Member
    please tell me you're joking muscle science...

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use psy meds, because I'm NOT stable.

Anyways KIM, I don't give a fuck,
    why I even read this thread is a mystery to me.

But since you admitted to using several accounts,
    do me a favor; contact admin and ask them to delete these accounts and stick with one.
    And if you were serious about apologizing you'd write the name of the other accounts in your OP.

Do that, stick with one account, be respectful and move on.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I use psy meds, because I'm NOT stable.

Anyways KIM, I don't give a fuck,
    why I even read this thread is a mystery to me.

But since you admitted to using several accounts,
    do me a favor; contact admin and ask them to delete these accounts and stick with one.
    And if you were serious about apologizing you'd write the name of the other accounts in your OP.

Do that, stick with one account, be respectful and move on.
    His other account was removed, the name was my pitch 27. Even if your on psy meds doc your posts indicate a stable individual. This guy is looney toons, and you missed all the drama. Hopefully he will just dissappear and go away.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone
    Its never to early to pee on your girlfriend in the shower.
    And I have never experienced this in the shower! I am feeling so unloved. Lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I would expect this behavior out of a mentally ill person or Nach wait you Bi polar?
    Hell you know I'm not to stable myself either, ya know lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-03-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    And I have never experienced this in the shower! I am feeling so unloved. Lol
    I try to keep it to the shower, as it makes less of a mess. Whether experienced in or out of the shower there is no greater sign of affection. So you must be loved

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    No worries man, live and learn.

I had to apologize and make a nice dinner to my new girlfriend tonight. Apparently, we haven't been dating long enough for me to pee on her in the shower. Needless to say, I've been walking on eggshells all day.
    Man I don't usually laughs out loud literally. But....u son of a bitch lol

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Finnally u you said the right word there Marky. Cunt. I have so much cunttaste in my mouth after last night, that I didnt even feel the flavour from my strawberry whey isolate drink this morning.

I think all that's mentioned is the least of all your problems, an 8 yr old has better grammar and spelling than some on here. Wow.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    This doesnt cut it for me guy?. Did he kill somebody? Ugls, lies, spams, what the fuk, who cares. All the internet are filled with dogshit, most of this forum also. Everyone must learn quick how to deal with shit or no shit.
    I think you all put to much in this shit. Its just a forum, internet, its just a supertitious escape from rules in life.
    We are all fuckers, scammers. But some are better in psycopaty than others, hiding the evil.
    1 account, 2 acconnt s 5.....the game is all about spotting a fake natty and fake it to u make it.

Serioulsy, in all thread i have been in, watching you guys throw punches and and tried to know more shit than others, flame others and put others down. I never got emotional...never even a bit...just laughs laughs laughs..

For get it. I once red a book from a top mental coach. And he said that to. Just fuk it. There is no point. Soon u are dead. Its notting to go crazy about.
    Fucking spot on. Can't stand the pecking order shit. One chicken fucks up and the squad runs them off.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    That's an amazing story you much be very proud posting that on a shitty forum while your wife and children were downstairs but i'll put it down to those crazy ass peptides your taking what are total shit which obviously turn you into a cunt and half
    You and silabolin have some issues but I think you are both hilarious and funny as hell. You are both big fuckers too and live interesting lives. Someday I'm gonna be bigger than both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Fucking spot on. Can't stand the pecking order shit. One chicken fucks up and the squad runs them off.

You and silabolin have some issues but I think you are both hilarious and funny as hell. You are both big fuckers too and live interesting lives. Someday I'm gonna be bigger than both of you.
    If you would have been around when it happened you would more than likely see it different. It started out with everyone bending over backwards to help the guy. It wasn't the group just trying to run him off.

Obs
    Oh yeah and I will be more interesting too. That will be the part that is hard to achieve. Fuck I would love a threesome and some coke! Just one fucking time this year! Fucks sake! I am horny as shit and I don't think one is gonna hadle all this! She will just say, "I'm sore please stop"! Well... fuck! Marcus where would you be without your cunts and knobs? You would be bored as hell. I don't know wtf a Knob is but it seems to be a real piece of shit. I don't like knobs either! Fuck them goddam knobs! God I wish I had a cunt to fuck! Two of them! At once!
    Last edited by Obs; 11-04-2016 at 09:44 AM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    If you would have been around when it happened you would more than likely see it different. It started out with everyone bending over backwards to help the guy. It wasn't the group just trying to run him off.
    Probably I like to peck shit sometimes too. Fuck that guy. Let's keel him! This is gay.
    I'm horny as shit and nobody is bending over backwards for me trying to help! Wtf! You should all be banned!

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Probably I like to peck shit sometimes too. Fuck that guy. Let's keel him! This is gay.
    I'm horny as shit and nobody is bending over backwards for me trying to help! Wtf! You should all be banned!
    I may bend over if you want..LOLOL
    Obs likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information