Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By OldFart75
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 1 Post By teedoff

Thread: Test prop PAIN

OldFart75 is offline New Member

Test prop PAIN

I am mid 4th week of my test prop + tren ace cycle. I am having 100mg test prop and 50mg test ace EOD. The cycle isnt what I wanted to talk about in this thread however.

I have been noticing some hueg pains with my injections. I did expect test prop to be a little more painful than Test E (What I have done in the passed) due to some research, however I Wasnt expecting how crippling it can actually be!

My have been cycling through injection sites, the second last one was in my delts. The pain was bareable, but it felt like someone had punched me, and it lasted for about 3 days. My last one was in my calves, and I can tell yo, I WILL NOT be injecting there again with test prop. I have not been able to walk for the last 2 days.

My only option now is to stick with glutes and see how it goes. If I keep gettign these pains I may need to just assume test p is not for me and cycle off and do a test e cycle in a couple of months.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test p always gives me pip at all my injection sites. I never have a problem with other compounds.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

You're not alone

Quick acting test will do this...it's often not worth the pip hassles - you might have been best off diluting your injections with a painless product (such as low dose eq, tren e) - just make sure to learn from your mistakes and our mistakes & stay away from injecting prop into your bicep

im going to finish off this week (week 4) and stick with glutes. I'll decide if I am to continue depending on the pain.
    I've actually had to skip gym 2 days this week because I havent been able to fucking walk there.

IF I decide to stop completely, should I just stop. for say a month and then start my Test e cycle? or should I still a small dose of PCT and wait longer?
    whats everyones suggestions?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Cut with B12 or sterile oil.I been lucky never had pip.But now I got go go else where so who knows.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Tren shuts you down in one pin. You should run a full pct and then take the appropriate time off before you start another cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

shot in glutes with no pain at all.
    so cycle continues
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFart75 View Post
    shot in glutes with no pain at all.
    so cycle continues
    how about today? I don't feel the pip till at least the next day with prop...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    TEST PROP is one of those things some people do experience pain after injection. I personally can pin 3cc and not have any issue so it is individual. You could try cutting it down with another anabolic at injection time. Some just have to switch to ENAN or CYP.
    Testie likes this.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Man, I have some sust that took me out for a week!
    Thanks for the B12 idea. Hate to waste a whole vial.

I've had Prop that was pretty smooth and I've had Prop that I threw away after a couple of pins due to PIP. I don't do Prop anymore. I'm a wimp. I hate not being able to walk after a pin in the quad. Pin into the biggest muscles in your body. That tends to dissipate the pain better.

just updating the thread.
    I wont be doing prop again due to 1 week of not being able to walk from PIP.
    HOWEVER, since been injecting purely into glutes, I have had 0 pain at all, Its not my favorite place to pin but its my only choice with prop.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I find the BA percent of the mixture, more than the ester length, makes the pain.

Brewing at 3% and 8% is enough of a difference between no sting and sting.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    I've been injecting prop in glutes and delts and I'd have to say the pip is getting much better. At first I was in agony but I made some changes and now there's little to no pain.

People recommended massaging the muscle after injecting... I STOPPED doing this because I think it caused more pain. The way I see it is that your muscle is full of juice after injecting, you want to give it some time to dissipate and spread the juice, not force it physically by pushing and rolling over your muscle. Another thing that I believe is helpful is a warm shower or something to get your blood moving, maybe a brisk walk or light cardio. The oil should start circulating in the small capillaries and that should help to reduce the risk of pain, in my opinion.

Another thing I believe to be true is that your muscles need to get used to injecting. You'll get pip from new sites, just expect that. But changes take place in the muscles after that... Perhaps more capillaries, deadened nerves, ability to accept higher volumes of liquid, I don't really know but something happens.

Ultimately I recommend keeping it simple. Don't over complicate things trying to mitigate pain.

Inhumanity is offline New Member
    What are the best injection sites for prop considering PIP?

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFart75 View Post
    I am mid 4th week of my test prop + tren ace cycle. I am having 100mg test prop and 50mg test ace EOD. The cycle isnt what I wanted to talk about in this thread however.

I have been noticing some hueg pains with my injections. I did expect test prop to be a little more painful than Test E (What I have done in the passed) due to some research, however I Wasnt expecting how crippling it can actually be!

My have been cycling through injection sites, the second last one was in my delts. The pain was bareable, but it felt like someone had punched me, and it lasted for about 3 days. My last one was in my calves, and I can tell yo, I WILL NOT be injecting there again with test prop. I have not been able to walk for the last 2 days.

My only option now is to stick with glutes and see how it goes. If I keep gettign these pains I may need to just assume test p is not for me and cycle off and do a test e cycle in a couple of months.
    Man I can tell you I have always had pain with those shorter esters, if I’m taking Ace I will mix it with test E when I shoot, if your your using test P for contest prep you may be stuck, if not you can switch to a longer ester, I know it sucks if you already bought the other
    Cuz likes this.

teedoff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    Man I can tell you I have always had pain with those shorter esters, if I’m taking Ace I will mix it with test E when I shoot, if your your using test P for contest prep you may be stuck, if not you can switch to a longer ester, I know it sucks if you already bought the other
    Another old thread someone revived lol
    Testie likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhumanity View Post
    I rarely get prop PIP,. but I prefer larger muscle groups.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhumanity View Post
    Theres not a “best” one for pip. It dont work that way. You look for spots that dont bother you as bad, but if youre a vet you look for better sources.

I been there and done that and things like test prop usually have more pip than long ester test but still nothing super uncomfortable. A good source wont have much pip at all if any with any compound aside from some stupid shit like injectable winni or that dhb stuff people use in place of tren

Nothing should be super painful, a litle but of discomfort is gonna happen with new injection spots its just part of the game either man up or its not for you

Thread Information