Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Is Test Suspension a pain in the ass?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    i was asking a simple question and no one could answer it. what u r providing is advice, stemmed from your own logic. it could true it could be false. i dont know. im just asking a question for people who have tried a certain drug. period. im not shouting hey im gona hop on this drug tell me info! no, im not. im just trying to educate myself thats all. i know u think i shouldnt be on aas but thats your opinon. your opinion doesnt dictate my life and choices. its all hearsay anyways so whats all the bashing for....to feel masculine, to feel like you belong in your pack....i dont know but what i do know is i was asking a very basic question and everyone took a turn at throwing rocks.
    again because you choose to be spoon fed instead of using the search function people are growing tired of your threads...have you even searched the key word test suspension because if you did it would give you a list of threads containing the subject and you will even get reviews and opinions in countless threads on said subject..omg no way...yes, yes way...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    again because you choose to be spoon fed instead of using the search function people are growing tired of your threads...have you even searched the key word test suspension because if you did it would give you a list of threads containing the subject and you will even get reviews and opinions in countless threads on said subject..omg no way...yes, yes way...
    okay

pushiniron is offline New Member
    Mate i have first hand experience using it and what the link doesnt tell you is that its a pain in the ass because the shit dryes up in the needle as your trying to inject it
    i found that you have to shake it all the way up to the point of injection then push the plunger in and out to make it flow
    hope thats the info you wanted not a load of insults

Quote Originally Posted by pushiniron View Post
    Mate i have first hand experience using it and what the link doesnt tell you is that its a pain in the ass because the shit dryes up in the needle as your trying to inject it
    i found that you have to shake it all the way up to the point of injection then push the plunger in and out to make it flow
    hey thanks for giving me some solid advice. this is what i was looking for... thanks for being real man.

No worries mate

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Pardon me if Im at the wrong here but it seems just too suspicious, too much coincidence... a new fresh anonymous member who just registered, a member that had all of a sudden stumbled the guy being attacked by forum members apparently by members who try to help by giving advices and info, and You being a new member which as a real coincidence had first hand experience and came in right time & right place to intervene...hmm .. how did you find this thread in the vast seas of the internet?

I will go on a limb here and I will assume you're legit and genuine guy, for the moment... please tell us more, especially explain about sides and how it "dries up in the needle" , I have no experience with test-suspension myself but it doesnt take to be an Enstein to know how stuff works.

You're really the man? I will throw in a little joke here, I will say this - I can smell fish between your username and KIM for some reason, and for the fact Im being a non-user of test suspension know shit load more about it without even trying vs. what you have said and how have you jumped in to defend someone ... first hand experienced user that has no idea what hes talking about... its just weird, yet interesting.

This is getting real interesting to watch

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Pardon me if Im at the wrong here but it seems just too suspicious, too much coincidence... a new fresh anonymous member who just registered, a member that had all of a sudden stumbled the guy being attacked by forum members apparently by members who try to help by giving advices and info, and You being a new member which as a real coincidence had first hand experience and came in right time & right place to intervene...hmm .. how did you find this thread in the vast seas of the internet?

I will go on a limb here and I will assume you're legit and genuine guy, for the moment... please tell us more, especially explain about sides and how it "dries up in the needle" , I have no experience with test-suspension myself but it doesnt take to be an Enstein to know how stuff works.

You're really the man? I will throw in a little joke here, I will say this - I can smell fish between your username and KIM for some reason, and for the fact Im being a non-user of test suspension know shit load more about it without even trying vs. what you have said and how have you jumped in to defend someone ... first hand experienced user that has no idea what hes talking about... its just weird, yet interesting.

This is getting real interesting to watch
    Dude go ask admin. I didn't create an account and answer my own question. Why don't u lean back and Stay out of my threads... Getting sick of your low life posts

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Guys just leave him alone, he's not well in the head. Doesn't listen does the opposite and putting a lot of aas inside an already highly medicated body. Its just the start of his issues. He's mentally challenged you can see that by his behaviour but he cant which makes this all worse lol.

mate test suspension is water based and drys up in the needle same as stanozolol suspension
    I was on anabolics.com when I came across the forum so I joined once I was a member I looked in the tab steroid q and a and saw the question test suspension a pain in the ass?
    im 45 from Australia and just because you've never used test sus it doesn't mean I or anyone else havent
    theres a bloke on you tube injecting himself with it if you want to look for it
    if you find it I will be waiting for an apology right here
    that is unless someone complains and I get kicked off for giving good advice based on real experience
    I don't know the bloke you all were smashing for asking questions I just thought he deserved to be told the truth from someone who knows and not be put down by a bunch of pretenders
    Last edited by pushiniron; 08-14-2016 at 11:39 PM.

mate test suspension is water based and drys up in the needle same as stanozolol suspension
    I was on anabolics.com when I came across the forum so I joined once I was a member I looked in the tab steroid q and a and saw the question test suspension a pain in the ass?
    im 45 from Australia and just because you've never used test sus it doesn't mean I or anyone else havent
    that is unless someone complains and I get kicked off for giving good advice based on real experience
    I don't know the bloke you all were smashing for asking questions I just thought he deserved to be told the truth from someone who knows and not be put down by a bunch of pretenders
    Just for your attention he is taking these meds aswell
    800mg Seroquel
    10mg Zyprexa
    3mg Klonopin
    4mg Xanax

Also if you knew his history you would understand he isn't of sound mind. He created two accounts to push certain labs onto the members and he is under serious mental health medication, he shouldn't be using steroids . He doesn't listen to what we have told him in the past he does what he likes which kind of makes it pointless in asking questions, but your welcome to answer it if you like

Youre missing the point, I asked you to explain sides and how exactly it dries up in the needle?

There is anything one would need to find - he would find on internet, why should I think you know better when you fail to answer simplest questions right of the bat instead going all defensive against person you have zero background info about?

I would like to understand your morals.

Please do stay around and please help us the weak pretenders answer all the questions for this member KIM.

We all want to know "the truth"

mods please close this thread, its going no where...

thanks for your advice and experience...much appreciated. yes im on meds, i dont give a fuck. many people are on here and dont talk about it... doesnt mean im unstable...the guys here just love to gang up on me

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Just for your attention he is taking these meds aswell
    800mg Seroquel
    10mg Zyprexa
    3mg Klonopin
    4mg Xanax

Also if you knew his history you would understand he isn't of sound mind. He created two accounts to push certain labs onto the members and he is under serious mental health medication, he shouldn't be using steroids . He doesn't listen to what we have told him in the past he does what he likes which kind of makes it pointless in asking questions, but your welcome to answer it if you like
    try and throw me under the bus aye? hhaha i could care less marcus...why r u so obsessed with me? let me ask u this? u cant help yourself when i start threads to jump in and try to murder me? you just cant seem to leave me alone...whats the deal?

try and throw me under the bus aye? hhaha i could care less marcus...why r u so obsessed with me? let me ask u this? u cant help yourself when i start threads to jump in and try to murder me? you just cant seem to leave me alone...whats the deal?
    Trying to help you. That's why your here you don't know and we do so I'll try my best to stop you hurting yourself but because your in your own world you can't see what all of us are trying to say. Your very poorly
    Last edited by marcus300; 08-15-2016 at 07:10 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    thanks for your advice and experience...much appreciated. yes im on meds, i dont give a fuck. many people are on here and dont talk about it... doesnt mean im unstable...the guys here just love to gang up on me

Love to gang up on you... You started all this by pushing a UGL on here and said your a rep for 'the Vault' who I'm sure want you not to use their name now after all the stuff you started - you were simply supposed to do a log not act like 'spokesperson' for them!

You see why we're trying to get our point across?! Your running far too many compounds as advised previously... Trying to add more... Try a test only cycle and visit the diet section as that's the most important part of this lifestyle!

It's obvious you don't want the help from experienced members who do know what their doing and are just trying to protect you from yourself!

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Original question by the OP....

Is Test Suspension a pain in the ass?

YOU sir, are a pain in the ass!

Man I've been waiting a long time to get that off my chest haha

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post

This^^^ I feel is so far the best comment on this thread

mate I don't know the technical reason why it dries up in the needle all I know is I had trouble getting it through a 21g needle and collapsed a quad when I fucked around too much trying to push it through
    I don't know KIM I just saw the question and answered it (nothing else)
    my morals are fine I thought you all were giving him/her shit and not actually answering the question they asked, so I did because I know from personal experience that if you inject test suspension it is a pain in the ass to get in
    if you think im full of shit go and buy some and have a go it should be a white liquid and just for fun try using a 25g needle
    look forward to hearing how it go's I think you will find Im not full of shit
    cheers

mate I don't know the technical reason why it dries up in the needle all I know is I had trouble getting it through a 21g needle and collapsed a quad when I fucked around too much trying to push it through
    I don't know KIM I just saw the question and answered it (nothing else)
    my morals are fine I thought you all were giving him/her shit and not actually answering the question they asked, so I did because I know from personal experience that if you inject test suspension it is a pain in the ass to get in
    if you think im full of shit go and buy some and have a go it should be a white liquid and just for fun try using a 25g needle
    look forward to hearing how it go's I think you will find Im not full of shit
    cheers
    My stance did not change, and besides, I feel sorry for your quad and for you in general. If you dont know how to use test susp - why bother without educating yourself?

Also, you follow the same pattern, not answering the questions I asked you

mate im no expert in all those drugs the only one I recognize is Xanax
    I just answered a question I have no intensions of bagging out anybody just thought I knew what he wanted to know
    as it has been stated im new to the forum so I don't know his background just the one question I answered
    these forums are full of people giving very bad advice and I just thought that if I spoke honestly someone might learn something
    anybody who thinks otherwise can buy some test sus and give it a go and find out im right
    cheers

mate im no expert in all those drugs the only one I recognize is Xanax
    I just answered a question I have no intensions of bagging out anybody just thought I knew what he wanted to know
    as it has been stated im new to the forum so I don't know his background just the one question I answered
    these forums are full of people giving very bad advice and I just thought that if I spoke honestly someone might learn something
    anybody who thinks otherwise can buy some test sus and give it a go and find out im right
    cheers
    You fail to answer not only my question but op's too.

Wanna go back and read again and try again?

Also please feel welcome here and open your welcome threa, introduce yourself and maybe drop some pics, cool place to share good info and have great time.

I used it 25 years ago when the internet wasn't around to educate yourself
    NOW THATS WHAT I CALL LIFE EXPERIENCE
    IM 45YEARS OLD 150KG 6'8" TALL
    BENCH 400LB
    DEAD LIFT 525LB
    SQUAT 425LB
    DONT KNOW WHAT QUESTION YOU WANT ANSWERED MOST GEAR WAS TAKEN DURING THE 80S AND 90S WHEN MOST OF YOU WERENT EVEN BORN
    favourite course used to be sus 250 with stanozol everyone here would shit bag me saying its a cutting course but we used to bulk on that course because we ate more and trained properly
    any other questions feel free to ask oh yeah all we needed was 1ml/1.5ml sus and 2ml stanozol a week and was 140kg/308lb with abs

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    i was researching test suspension. it seems like a good drug pre work out but many people say its painful to inject or have pip. anyone use suspension? if so, did you get any sides? thanks for replying...
    It can be painful for some,,,the frequent, daily injects can become old real fast. AWESOME AAS if you can tolerate it.

BENCH 400LB
    DEAD LIFT 525LB
    SQUAT 425LB
    DONT KNOW WHAT QUESTION YOU WANT ANSWERED MOST GEAR WAS TAKEN DURING THE 80S AND 90S WHEN MOST OF YOU WERENT EVEN BORN
    favourite course used to be sus 250 with stanozol everyone here would shit bag me saying its a cutting course but we used to bulk on that course because we ate more and trained properly
    any other questions feel free to ask oh yeah all we needed was 1ml/1.5ml sus and 2ml stanozol a week and was 140kg/308lb with abs
    Tell us more big guy, go read post #1 and also my question, I fail to understand how your size correlates with your knowledge?

Please show us what your talking about mate, for no reason at all you seem over-sensitive and defensive. Photos or this what you say is BS. Are you doing any pro shows this year?

Something doesnt compute for me, if in 1989 you was this big and doing all this gear that means you are a walking phenomenon a marvel of genetic freak being merely 18years old being this massive and acomplished, you must be well known in this sport right?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    It can be painful for some,,,the frequent, daily injects can become old real fast. AWESOME AAS if you can tolerate it.
    right on man thanks for your input. valuable lesson learned.

BENCH 400LB
    DEAD LIFT 525LB
    SQUAT 425LB
    thank u for all your feedback its been much appreciate and a strong change of pace for god's sake.

thank u for all your feedback its been much appreciate and a strong change of pace for god's sake.
    Hey... but he didnt answer all your questions. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post

way to join the click, u feel all hard and badass now huh big shot? stay out of my threads.

ok I read post #1 sorry I thought you wanted your questions answered not the original by KIM sounds like you need educating as well
    45-25 =20 not 18
    to the question sides none different to any test it doesn't last long because its water based
    pip yes because you have to work so hard to get the stuff out of the needle you tend to wiggle a bit thus making the muscle sore and sometimes collapse like my quad
    all people become defensive when being attacked for giving honest opinions
    chill out dude just because im bigger and stronger than you doesn't mean I spend my day trying to be a prolifter at 45years of age
    AND I CERTAINLY DONT FEEL THE NEED TO PROVE MYSELF TO YOU THE MAN WITH THE MASK ON
    Keep_It_Moving likes this.

ok I read post #1 sorry I thought you wanted your questions answered not the original by KIM sounds like you need educating as well
    45-25 =20 not 18
    to the question sides none different to any test it doesn't last long because its water based
    pip yes because you have to work so hard to get the stuff out of the needle you tend to wiggle a bit thus making the muscle sore and sometimes collapse like my quad
    all people become defensive when being attacked for giving honest opinions
    chill out dude just because im bigger and stronger than you doesn't mean I spend my day trying to be a prolifter at 45years of age
    AND I CERTAINLY DONT FEEL THE NEED TO PROVE MYSELF TO YOU THE MAN WITH THE MASK ON
    This is so sad, do you feel youre bigger and better than everyone on this forum? Why is this so? Because you have difficulty with math? Your gear consumption history goes to 80s and 90s and 80s sound like at most 1989 which puts you at age of becoming 18year old you ignorant newbie, if it was any sooner - you would be much younger.
    Besides your current attitude and knowledge only shows how uneducated and stubborn you appear giving first hand experience that is so poor and misleading.

Oh, and the mask... wheres your face big guy? You seem alot younger by the way you reapond to simple things, you appear alot more immature too, and alot more weaker and insecure, maybe bipolar or having other untold personal issues like KIM or presumably everybody elso too like adressed by KIM. Why oh why would you go out like this praising how awesome, big and strong you are? Why shown your offensive and insecure nature when simple things are being discussed? Can you not comprehend the situation and see what you actually make yourself look like when your sole reason on this forum was to join and give honest first hand experience which by the way is the shittiest 25 year experience ever and in this single thread only? and where are your pics because you just prove youre full of BS pulling shit out of your ass and not provig a point at all, you disqualify yourself coming here immediately with acting like you're doing and showing the psychological nature resembling of mentally unstable person.

It sure is entertaining to watch people break out like acne
    Last edited by InternalFire; 08-16-2016 at 12:08 AM.

I said I was 45 and I took it 25 years ago you dumb fuck your from Europe so you must be French you stuck up little arrogant fuck
    I didn't say I was bigger and stronger than everone just you dweeb
    any one else bigger than 6'8" and 150kg is bigger than me and that's good
    so i'll say what most others want to say to you but are too nice "fuck off and die deadshit"
    go cry to your friends if you have any after you trashed them like the knowitall fuck that you are
    p.s. the only thing insane about your muscle is that you think you have them

if moderators are looking at this don't ban me this dick does nothing but put shit on everyone
    Last edited by pushiniron; 08-16-2016 at 12:49 AM.

I said I was 45 and I took it 25 years ago you dumb fuck your from Europe so you must be French you stuck up little arrogant fuck
    I didn't say I was bigger and stronger than everone just you dweeb
    any one else bigger than 6'8" and 150kg is bigger than me and that's good
    so i'll say what most others want to say to you but are too nice "fuck off and die deadshit"
    go cry to your friends if you have any after you trashed them like the knowitall fuck that you are
    p.s. the only thing insane about your muscle is that you think you have them

if moderators are looking at this don't ban me this dick does nothing but put shit on everyone
    So insecure? So but-hurt? Calm down you clown, you're just making yourself look so much worse

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    Can we say troll! How easy you guys fell into this one
    InternalFire likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information