Thread: Prohormones VS. true AAS

Couchlock is offline Banned

Prohormones VS. true AAS

Was looking at Prohormones such as:
    Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolon
    Methyl Sten
    Dymethazine

What's the deal?

They all seem to need the same PCT, and OCT as true AAS, and in some cases even more?

Are also highly liver toxic?

Still in the fence of running a test cycle, but stumbled across this shit.

I'm assuming I'm better off with just a medium Ester of testosterone enan or cyp?

Thought, experience, etc welcome

Teach me

i've done both. Orals will get you fast strength gains, but not so much size. combine orals with real AAS once your real AAS blood level peak. this is something i'm considering, but i hate the way i feel on orals. orals alone is a bad idea as i'm sure you already know. give the double up a shot if you are healthy and want it bad enough.

if i were to really punish my liver i'd run a medium 19 nor with a test base and then run a 4-5 week strong oral cycle AFTER my blood levels peaked. i really dont even want to think about it. fvck that. i'm not sure how it would play out, but i think you can pulse your orals while on real gear to reduce the liver danger. most folks do orals because they are easier to get. when i was doing orals superdrol was still being sold over the counter. man them was some crazy! strengh gains

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    You already know the answer to this question....

Very few of the vets around these parts recommends pro-hormes for performance enhancement/body building. Not only are the liver toxic, as with most orals, the lack efficacy when compared to traditional AAS. There is a reason that most body builders and elite athletes choose traditional AAS, as these AAS have been used for decades, with great efficacy and predictable results/side effects.

This is why I'll be writing a short article here soon regarding the role and importance of testosteone, and how it forms the backbone of all AAS. I hope people who are considering pro-hormes will reevaluate there choices, and realize how effective testosteone can actually be.

Pro-hormes were invented to circumvent legislation that prevented the sale of AAS. They have become far more common place nowadays than I would like. Legislation has since caught up with pro-hormes as they are now listed under the same act that controls AAS.

From my interaction with people over the last ten years, I have seen more harm than good come from pro-hormes. As such I won't be recommending them to anyone anytime soon.

Pro-hormones are Test that's been altered to make the liver pass. It does work but it's hard on the liver. Injectables puts a lot less stress on the liver since it's injected directly into the blood stream and does not make the pass through the liver. Both orals and injectables will definitely shut you down because they're both Test based. I prefer the injectable over oral. I believe it is more effective and actually less harsh on the body.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    You already know the answer to this question....

Very few of the vets around these parts recommends pro-hormes for performance enhancement/body building. Not only are the liver toxic, as with most orals, the lack efficacy when compared to traditional AAS. There is a reason that most body builders and elite athletes choose traditional AAS, as these AAS have been used for decades, with great efficacy and predictable results/side effects.

This is why I'll be writing a short article here soon regarding the role and importance of testosteone, and how it forms the backbone of all AAS. I hope people who are considering pro-hormes will reevaluate there choices, and realize how effective testosteone can actually be.

Pro-hormes were invented to circumvent legislation that prevented the sale of AAS. They have become far more common place nowadays than I would like. Legislation has since caught up with pro-hormes as they are now listed under the same act that controls AAS.

From my interaction with people over the last ten years, I have seen more harm than good come from pro-hormes. As such I won't be recommending them to anyone anytime soon.
    Plus 1

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see the point of shutting down your natural testosterone system just to take an inferior steroid essentially. If you're going to do it, do it right. But with that said, I agree that the right pro hormone can be a good addition to a AAS cycle as long as liver toxicity is taken care of (tudca, udca, nac, liver care etc)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Pass on the HO MONES! Your body will thank you for it.
    Last edited by songdog; 08-16-2016 at 06:46 PM.
    Livinlean likes this.

Thread Information