Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Paul Mr Universe

Thread: My next cycle: mass and cut in just one.

Slacker78 is offline Member

My next cycle: mass and cut in just one.

Hello guys, i'm planning my next cycle and my targets are to increase mass and the last month, changing diet and cutting. I want to burn fat mass in the meanwhile and i would take advantage of anabolic window. This is my 12 weeks planned stack:

AAS:
    Week 1-9: Test Enanthate /300mg and Deca /400mg;

Week 10-12: Test Prop/300mg;

DIET:
    Week 1-8: hypercaloric diet ( Carbo 50%, Proteins 40%, Fat 10% )

Week 9-12: hypocaloric diet (Carbo 30%, Proteins, 60%, Fat 10% ) with a total deficit around 500-600 kcal.

In PCT i'm going to keep a maintenance diet related to weight reached in that moment.

What do you think about ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds good to me.

4 weeks of cutting can still give you some level of "shreddiness"
    Slacker78 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    It looks good . But id go with tren over deca in a heartbeat
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    It looks good . But id go with tren over deca in a heartbeat
    I prefer avoid Tren for now. It's the stronger one i know, but even its sides are too. Maybe the next cycle.

I will update you it about, thank you brothers

I was in doubt to add T3 50mcg in the last 4 weeks but i don't know what could be the effects and if i could risk bad sides...i have definitely cut away Clen as the studies i have seen are not so much promising... even they were done on rats, apoptosis and necrosis of cardiac cells are not negligible...

Did you ever use T3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Hello guys, i'm planning my next cycle and my targets are to increase mass and the last month, changing diet and cutting. I want to burn fat mass in the meanwhile and i would take advantage of anabolic window. This is my 12 weeks planned stack:

AAS:
    Week 1-9: Test Enanthate /300mg and Deca /400mg; Both Enath and Durobolin are relatively long esters. 14days and 10.5days respectively. The Test has "kicked in" for about 5 weeks and the Deca for about 6 weeks. You're still in prime gaining phase when you cycle off of Deca. I don't see dosage so I can't tell what the half life blood concentration would be.

Week 10-12: Test Prop/300mg; This is fine but There's no need to change esters this late in the stage. The shorter ester just shortens the overall duration of the Test in your cycle. I know you're trying to reduce the water by moving to a shorter ester but I would control the water effect by diet over shortening the duration of the Test in the blood stream.

DIET:
    Week 1-8: hypercaloric diet ( Carbo 50%, Proteins 40%, Fat 10% )

Week 9-12: hypocaloric diet (Carbo 30%, Proteins, 60%, Fat 10% ) with a total deficit around 500-600 kcal. See my comments below. I'm a fan of consistent eating over any type of cycle like carb cycling or hyper/hypo caloric cycle. I have found that establishing a baseline of 30/30/40 and then making slight adjustments to the carb/protein ratio is a lot easier to maintain that lean look year around. You can gain bulk by increasing the total caloric intake with the same ratio and when you're ready to cut, just reduce the total caloric intake and adjust the carb/protein ratio a little. I find that I can get lean at 30/35/35 and still have enough energy to do 1.5hr to 2.5hr hard workouts. SideBar: I've read quite a bit of posts about 45min to 60min workouts and they do work well. I like to punch the bag (30mins), lift (60min) and then roll (30mins to 60mins) two or 3 times per week. I eat enough carbs to complete this type of a workout. Your TDEE may be different so you will have to adjust your total cals to accommodate your training.

In PCT i'm going to keep a maintenance diet related to weight reached in that moment.

What do you think about ?
    Just want to start by saying that I'm not a big fan of "cut" diets. I like to train hard and the caloric deficit poops out before I'm done with my workout. I just don't feel like I gave it everything I had, just didn't have enough energy to finish a good workout. I don't like reversing out of such a diet to a more "normal" diet. If not careful, you can gain a lot of fat in the reversing process. You can definitely accomplish your goal with what you're proposing. I'm just giving my .02.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Yes, i'm still in a prime gain when i drop DECA and Test E, but as you know the goal depends of diet. Adjusting in that way i will sacrifice a bit a gain in favour of cutting. Yes, using Test Prop i will reduce quicker the overall Test concentration in blood stream, but that is what i want because i do not wanna my cycle overcome 12 weeks due to reduce the risk of greater sides. The level will drop quicker and i will sacrifice some gains, but i think this is the best compromise i can get, being in my targets there's that to reduce drastically BF keeping a good level of muscle mass. I don't wanna waste a whole cycle just for cutting.

Yes, it happened to me too to have some difficultes to keep a good workout without fatigue when i'm in deficit, but my abdominal body fat is bastard and when i tried to reduce it without AAS, i had successful, yes, but also muscle mass gone away a lot. I think deficit is necessary to reduce BF.. not great deficit but around 500-600 kcal i think is enough.

I will keep more careful in the reversing process, using a lot of good supplements and checking with max care i can the diet, as you have reasong i could gain a lot of fat in that phase.

Thank you for you suggestions anyway !

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Should be one I personally replace deca with tren or equi but that's my pero all choice as generally better Gardeners which is your ultimate goal
    Slacker78 likes this.

Thread Information