Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Trenbolone Hex Question.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member

Trenbolone Hex Question.

Hey guys. Just a quick question about Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. My supplier sent Tren Hex instead of Tren Ace. I know the Hex has a longer ester but I've never ran Tren Hex and was wondering how often I should pin it. Of course I also ordered Test Prop along with it and that's what I got. So can anyone tell me how I can juggle these two short ester long ester compounds? Thanks guys.
    S.B.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Hey guys. Just a quick question about Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. My supplier sent Tren Hex instead of Tren Ace. I know the Hex has a longer ester but I've never ran Tren Hex and was wondering how often I should pin it. Of course I also ordered Test Prop along with it and that's what I got. So can anyone tell me how I can juggle these two short ester long ester compounds? Thanks guys.
    S.B.
    I would just pin it ed or eod with the prop. While hex is a longer ester than enth it seems to hit much quicker, and have the least sides.

Thanks jstone! Yea, I ordered Test Prop 100mg and Tren Ace 100mg. I got Test Prop 100mg and Tren Hex 100mg. I've never used Tren Hex but I knew it had a longer ester and it kinda threw me off on how I should pin it. I'll do it EOD! Thanks again bro!
    Last edited by Strongblood; 08-27-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like jstone said, just pin it alongside the prop. No point in over complicating things. Good luck on your cycle!

Thanks Ll. I appreciate the response. Yea, I'm looking forward to this cycle!

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Run your test prop every other day and tren hex maybe 2 ml every 7 days you be fine

Hex has 8 carbons and an oxygen molecule versus Enth which has 7 carbons. It's slightly longer ester than Enth but not by much. You can pin it like Enth but EOD is fine too.
    Livinlean likes this.

mietek is offline Member
    tren is a tren the ester only makes it act quicker or slower

Thread Information