Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Short vs long cycles

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

About 12 weeks was max. I didnt always follow time on equals time off
    Cuz wanted to ask.

Can't remember if u said u were still on cruise dose or not.

But definitely if not. How r u feeling now that u been off for so ling. When was your last bloods done? How did they look?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Marcus... I used to run all short esters but now I realize I respond much better to long esters...

on long esters I'll front load a wk then return to my normal blast dose of T... I love high T as opposed to low T and high Nandrolone or Tren ... I find myself w/long esters to start showing size

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Cuz wanted to ask.

Can't remember if u said u were still on cruise dose or not.

But definitely if not. How r u feeling now that u been off for so ling. When was your last bloods done? How did they look?
    Pm me brother

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Personally prefer 12 weeks , if source good within one week you see noticeable differance

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Marcus... I used to run all short esters but now I realize I respond much better to long esters...

on long esters I'll front load a wk then return to my normal blast dose of T... I love high T as opposed to low T and high Nandrolone or Tren... I find myself w/long esters to start showing size
    Yes that's right some prefer longer esters but respond better to shorter cycles, front loading is an option or run a high dose then swap last few weeks with a short ester so pct can start straight away. Many ways to run long esters in a short cycle but usually for someone who hasn't got a lot of cycles under their belt I recommend using shorter esters in a short cycle.

mietek is offline Member
    I did bunch short cycles but it does not seem to give me any serious gains. I prefer longer cycles.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marcus, my body quits responding the same after 6-8 weeks on the same compounds..what if you were to run test base throughout and switch the other compounds halfway through?like test dbol deca first half and test tren and winni second?you think it would work well or do you think just running one and then coming off then running the next would work better?anybody chime in if you have experience with this kind of cycle..
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Marcus, my body quits responding the same after 6-8 weeks on the same compounds..what if you were to run test base throughout and switch the other compounds halfway through?like test dbol deca first half and test tren and winni second?you think it would work well or do you think just running one and then coming off then running the next would work better?anybody chime in if you have experience with this kind of cycle..
    Yeah ive swapped and changed compounds up after a certain amount of weeks and you do get some added gains but also for me I get more sides and trust me sides are something in the long run you want to keep at a minimum, so for me swapping gear half way through to try and get a bit more gains (because it wasnt life changing gains) but the sides would increase dramatically isn't something I would do. I got more size, less gains and a lot more mass and serious muscle from shorter cycles, also using priming and other little tricks,
    numbere and KINGKONG like this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    ... also using priming and other little tricks,
    Priming is such an overlooked technique.

A good prime followed by a short blast will give shocking results.

Imo it's better to spend time designing a pre cycle prime then agonizing over what new compounds to try.
    marcus300 likes this.

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    I personally think that small doses are best allowing you be on longer is the way to go. I also say to keep it simple meaning Test plus one compound such as Test n Dbol , Test no Deca , etc. Tren really won't help unless your bodyfat is already low

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    What brands you using?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Irondoc is offline New Member
    I always stick to medium range 8-10 weeks, but i usually only use the short acting esters. Oh, and Var . . . I love me some var.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Priming is such an overlooked technique.

A good prime followed by a short blast will give shocking results.

Imo it's better to spend time designing a pre cycle prime then agonizing over what new compounds to try.
    Very true

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Yeah ive swapped and changed compounds up after a certain amount of weeks and you do get some added gains but also for me I get more sides and trust me sides are something in the long run you want to keep at a minimum, so for me swapping gear half way through to try and get a bit more gains (because it wasnt life changing gains) but the sides would increase dramatically isn't something I would do. I got more size, less gains and a lot more mass and serious muscle from shorter cycles, also using priming and other little tricks,
    Some say you can lower the doses when changing compounds and defeat sides that way and stil gain more compared to not changing.

Like; 25 mg dbol and 25 mg anadrol will give less sides and more gains than 75 mg anadrol.

LymeLyte is offline New Member
    go hard or go home I rekon, I always do 12 week cycles
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Some say you can lower the doses when changing compounds and defeat sides that way and stil gain more compared to not changing.

Like; 25 mg dbol and 25 mg anadrol will give less sides and more gains than 75 mg anadrol.
    What the fuck are you on about, get dieting and forget about abusing drugs all the time
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

What the fuck are you on about, get dieting and forget about abusing drugs all the time
    Bad sleep last night mate?

What is your preference?

Do you start to respond half around the 5-6 weeks mark and grow until the cycle ends at around 12-14 weeks?

Or do you respond straight away and grow and gains slow and stop after 6-7 and any continuation is pointless?

Also, are you one of these guys who grows on cycle and loses it all after the cycle ends?

Do you prefer a good solid 12 week cycle or a shorter solid cycle around 6 weeks ish
    I'd say judging from my last cycle and the ones before it, i'd say...

1. response time started at week 3 and peaked at 5, as the cycle progressed things just got better all the way until the end. in the past, before i began eating truly clean and counting calories, as long as i keep eating i could gain weight and get stronger pretty fast. Granted, it definitely wasn't all muscle, (water and fat) but that should be obvious to most that know a thing or two. right now i'm putting my calories back to their normal levels and i'll go from there.

i seem to be able to retain what i've built so far. that would mean i could build that with my genetics then...

i like a 12 - 13 week cycle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information