Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vash the Stampede

Thread: Sufficient amount of tren for cutting cycle?

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

Sufficient amount of tren for cutting cycle?

my last cycle consisted of 100 Tcyp per week and 50 tren ed and this was went for bulking. Now i want to run a cutting cycle and was curious if 50mg of tren eod is sufficient for this. thanks guys.

im on trt btw hence the 100 only of test which was my base dosage. my current dosage is 150mg/w

IMO tren should be ran ED at a minimum 75mg/ED but being somewhat of a newbie with tren you could get away 50mg/ED.

Tren can be used both as a bulker or cutter. It will all be dependent on your diet, cardio, training regiment.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Sure that should be enough to cut. As you know, diet and training will ultimately dictate your results.

If you have used Tren before, and did not have unreasonable side effects, then I recommend a moderate increase to 75mg EOD. Always use the least amount of gear as possible. Less is more, and you should only increase dosages when results have completely stalled after dailing in diet and training.
    KINGKONG likes this.

i think you can answer your questions here:

**The Best Cycles**

check out livinlean's posts on this thread.

prepare yourself for some advanced sh1t.

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the replies guys. my first tren cycle, as i said, was 50 ed and i had zero sides except some hair thinning about a month after i stopped taking it.

i was just wondering if lowering the dose any would ease that and maybe i should raise my Test intake and take Fin. or perhaps i should just go with a test only cycle with some t3

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post
    thanks for the replies guys. my first tren cycle, as i said, was 50 ed and i had zero sides except some hair thinning about a month after i stopped taking it.

i was just wondering if lowering the dose any would ease that and maybe i should raise my Test intake and take Fin. or perhaps i should just go with a test only cycle with some t3
    The answer to that question is something that nobody knows. Genetic predisposition is overriding factor in hairloss.

You can cut with just about any cycle with proper diet. The "cutting" cycle just holds less water. I have used Tren for cutting but my cardio is like that of a 100 year old man. I have also done a Prop cycle with cardio and achieved similar results. Tren does make me harder and tighter, faster.

Thread Information