Klowe94 is offline New Member

Planning on second cycle and need advice!

So my first cycle was 500mg test e, 12.5mg aromasin /ed, and 30mg winni/ed for last 5 weeks of cycle. So for my next cycle I want to run 500mg of test e for probably 8 weeks and was thinking maybe a lighter dose of dbol . My question though, is what should I run for the quickest recovery after cycle but yet get the most out of cycle? Any advice is appreciated!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Eth needs to be run 10/12 weeks.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Not sure what your asking about recovery? Yes test e needs to run 12 weeks imo

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you want to cycle for 8 weeks then use prop.

Using prop will also shorten the recovery time.

Did you pull mid cycle labs during this cycle?

When you run dbol it's paramount to know how to control aromatase or you risk e2 issues.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Ugh you're only 22 and planning your second cycle.

You should reconsider using AAS.

Having a great physique at your age is not work the longterm risks.

Megalodon6 is offline Member

Planning on second cycle and need advice!

Take it from a guy who shut down his natural test production via the use of tren at 21. I had no idea what i was doing. Long story short, I suffered for a year with low test. I finally found a knowledgeable doc who attempted to try and restart my HPTA it was a no go. Now I'm on trt for life

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Stay with test only

If you need to "move up" bump your test to 750 or so and see what adjustments you need with AI. Remember NO ONE reacts the same as everyone else. Learn all you can about YOU from your first two cycles. Find where your sides stand with test. Record. You can always use the information.

As far as shutting down your natural test production. I can show you billions of people in the world with low test that never took a steroid in their life. Diet is a WAY bigger risk of shutting down your natural test than a cycle with PCT. If you have chosen to use you accept the risks.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier
    Stay with test only If you need to "move up" bump your test to 750 or so and see what adjustments you need with AI. Remember NO ONE reacts the same as everyone else. Learn all you can about YOU from your first two cycles. Find where your sides stand with test. Record. You can always use the information. As far as shutting down your natural test production. I can show you billions of people in the world with low test that never took a steroid in their life. Diet is a WAY bigger risk of shutting down your natural test than a cycle with PCT. If you have chosen to use you accept the risks.
    With all due respect, why are you urging on a 22 year old?you just had a person that cycled at 21 state what happened to him.
    I will never say that I am more knowledgeable than anyone else on here, but my beliefs in trying to change the opinion of the young ones are very strong. The likelihood of damage during development of the hpta is much higher. I agree to disagree.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6
    Take it from a guy who shut down his natural test production via the use of tren at 21. I had no idea what i was doing. Long story short, I suffered for a year with low test. I finally found a knowledgeable doc who attempted to try and restart my HPTA it was a no go. Now I'm on trt for life
    Thank you for trying to amke a difference in the young and developing!

Thread Information