Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Test prop vs test e/test cyp

Klowe94 is offline New Member

Test prop vs test e/test cyp

So my first cycle I ran 500mg test e for 12 weeks which I did enjoy, but I'm considering switching to test prop for my next cycle. The reason being is, I only want to run an 8 week cycle and I have also read that with test prop your recovery comes a lot quicker? Thoughts, opinions, and advice are all welcome. Please help!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test prop better for short cycles gains come quicker..if you have to do 8 weeks prop is the way to go..I like prop myself better..

See that's what I thought. I didn't know gains came quicker but I knew the half life was like 48 hours or so (not 100% sure). If I was running 500 mg test e weekly, what would be the equivalent with prop?

Quote Originally Posted by Klowe94 View Post
    See that's what I thought. I didn't know gains came quicker but I knew the half life was like 48 hours or so (not 100% sure). If I was running 500 mg test e weekly, what would be the equivalent with prop?
    theres slightly different ester weights but it's similiar if you were happy with 500mg enth than maybe run 100mg a day prop for 6 days..I think you will be happy with the results or 200 mg eod ..it gets your blood levels up much quicker than enth or cyp and you should start seeing results within the first 2-3 weeks..

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    So you're 22 years old.

What are your stats?

Btw iam not reccomending switching up to 700 if your happy with 500..iam not pushing higher doses..

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    theres slightly different ester weights but it's similiar if you were happy with 500mg enth than maybe run 100mg a day prop for 6 days..I think you will be happy with the results or 200 mg eod ..it gets your blood levels up much quicker than enth or cyp and you should start seeing results within the first 2-3 weeks..
    This is what I like about prop, it's much easier to find your ideal dosage especially when stacking.

100mg eod is a great place to start as the effects from changing doses take place quickly.
    KINGKONG likes this.

So pin 100 mg ed or 200 eod?

I'm 6' currently around 195-201 lbs, consistently around 200 last few days. I'm about 10-12% bf POSSIBLY 13 (I'll have to check for confirmation).

Honestly I'd like to up my dose to Atleast 600 weekly if I was going with enth again but since I'm leaning towards prop I'm just not sure how the doses are compared to cyp or enth. So what would an equivalent dose of prop to 600mg of enth?

So pin 100 mg ed or 200 eod?
    Doesn't matter it's the same either way..if it's more convenient to do 200mg eod than go that way..that is if your comfortable with 700mg a week if your fine with 500 150 mg eod will suffice I don't wanna seem like iam pushing higher doses

Honestly I'd like to up my dose to Atleast 600 weekly if I was going with enth again but since I'm leaning towards prop I'm just not sure how the doses are compared to cyp or enth. So what would an equivalent dose of prop to 600mg of enth?
    Like I said ester weight slightly diff but test is test of you want 600mg run 600mg

Of prop??

Ok nevermind I got what you're saying lol took me a second. Yea I'll probably run 200mg eod along with maybe 12.5mg aromasin ed

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    150mg eod is plenty. 200mg eod will give you a test e equivalent of about 750mg which is way too much for you as a second or even third cycle.

What was so wrong with your first cycle that you feel the need to up your dose?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Not really up my dose just want to switch to prop so I can run shorter cycle and hopefully have quicker recovery time post cycle

Thread Information