Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: No HCG

Swolberham_Lincoln is offline Junior Member

No HCG

Started my first cycle. 500mg Test e/week. However, I had to start my cycle because of travel plans in the future and my HCG was ceased at customs. My question is how concerned should i be about not running HCG. I know some swear by it and some say it is not important. I have my PCT all set up, I'm just a little concerned because im 26 and want to recover well. Should i be concerned or is just 500mg of test e for 12 weeks no big deal. Its not like im stacking with 19-nors or running a super long cycle. right?

ADex for AI
    and clomid and nolva for pct

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If at all possible I would run the hcg along side. Hcg will maintain some testicular function rather then being shut down for 14 weeks

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have cycled at 500mg without hcg . I personally, if I was impatient, (I am impatient) would run it with clomid and nolva.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke
    I have cycled at 500mg without hcg. I personally, if I was impatient, (I am impatient) would run it with clomid and nolva.
    You cannot be impatient with AAS because It is causing some major changes internally. It is nothing to "play " with and should be respected.
    You can cycle without hCG however not recommended. You also said the magic words.... " i want to recover well". HCG keeps the boys working and makes it easier to recover after cycle. I will not cycle withou hCG.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    It's a good idea but ten years ago most cycles under 500 MG did not include hcg . It is a fine idea to wait though.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In theory, if one weren't to use hCG

The testicles have normally a 100x higher test level than the rest of your body,
    and when you use say 500mg a week, your testicles are actually starved for test. Furthermore, if you have functioning balls, they can be kept functioning by
    testosterone alone, at least according to some studies.

This is merely conjecture at this point though, and I wouldnt try it just to drop hcg,
    there's other parts of Your body that are more important than Your testicles,
    the heart f.ex, which may not respond so well to >1G dosages.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 10-01-2016 at 09:11 PM.

I've run Test cycles with and without HCG . It was harder to recover without the HCG for sure. I would say it took me about 4 months after PCT to be back to "normal" without the HCG.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    [QUOTE="ScotchGuard02;7219004"]I've run Test cycles with and without HCG . It was harder to recover without the HCG for sure. I would say it took me about 4 months after PCT to be back to "normal" without the HCG.[/QUO
    Last edited by Couchlock; 10-04-2016 at 09:36 PM.
    Dario12v likes this.

Thread Information