Thread: Hcg question

Macros is offline Junior Member

Hcg question

I just got all the pieces needed for the cycle from the "planning and executing a successful first cycle" sticky but I'm not sure I got the right Hcg .
    I got fertigyn hp 5000 iu. The sticky says to take 250 iu twice a week, so 500 iu a week. I thought a 5000iu bottle would work for that but the Hcg I got comes in an ampule. The instructions say to break the ampule, reconstitute, inject immediately and discard the unused portion. It seems like I should have gotten a vial. I'm confused and want to make sure I have the right amount before starting the cycle.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

Also I have a vial of Hcg from July. that I got with a prescription.
    (I can't get the script again)
    Would that stuff be effective or would that be bad now? I have read that Hcg is only good for a month or two in the fridge.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    Some hcg comes in amps instead of vials. Vials would be ideal, but in your case, you will need to reconstitute with bac water (not the sodium solution that comes with the amp) and then transfer that mix from the amp to a sterile vial.

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    And yes, your stuff from July should be okay as long as it hasn't been subject to huge changes in temp. If it's been sitting in the trunk of your car, throw it away. If it's been in a drawer in your house, you'll be fine.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Bacteriostatic water dot comm they sell the water and empty sterile vials. My advice is always have extra vials. Cheap and reasonably fast.

Obs
    If you want to check it: after you break the amp top off, squirt in a little bac water like 1/2 ml, (keep track) once it mixes draw it into a syringe and inject it into a new sterile vial. Add another 1 and 1/2 ml of bac water to the vial. Done... now take the empty amp and squirt in 1/2 ml of bac water and swish it around with a needle. Now draw the bac water in the amp back up and squirt it on a pregnancy test... it will turn positive in less than two minutes if it is good.

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    If you want to check it: after you break the amp top off, squirt in a little bac water like 1/2 ml, (keep track) once it mixes draw it into a syringe and inject it into a new sterile vial. Add another 1 and 1/2 ml of bac water to the vial. Done... now take the empty amp and squirt in 1/2 ml of bac water and swish it around with a needle. Now draw the bac water in the amp back up and squirt it on a pregnancy test... it will turn positive in less than two minutes if it is good.
    good to know you can test hcg using a preg kit. I heard a lot of the gray tops coming from china are fakes so I was curious about mine

Quote Originally Posted by BuildingBlock
    good to know you can test hcg using a preg kit. I heard a lot of the gray tops coming from china are fakes so I was curious about mine

Grey tops are HGH not hCG .
    You can not test HGH with a pregnancy test.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingBlock View Post
    Hcg not hgh. Human corionic gonadotropin not human growth hormone .

Great stuff. Thanks everyone. Last question - how much bac water should I reconstitute with if I have a 5000iu Hcg amp and plan to take 500iu per week for 10 weeks (2 shots of 250iu per week)?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    Great stuff. Thanks everyone. Last question - how much bac water should I reconstitute with if I have a 5000iu Hcg amp and plan to take 500iu per week for 10 weeks (2 shots of 250iu per week)?
    I would use 2ml

Great. Thanks again!

Obs
    At that rate 1/10th of a ml would be 250 iu. A slin pin is 3/10 of a ml so the 1 mark (1/10ml) is what you need. Thank you and good luck

Thank you. I'm not the best at math and wanted to make sure I was going everything correctly. Much appreciated!!

KTOUUU is offline Junior Member
    I got the Pregnyl HCG and it comes in 2 amps .In 1 amp there is the liquid (propably water) and in the other amp there is the powder .I break them open both, i transfer the liquid to the amp with the powder, with an insulin needle ,i shake it and then i put it all back in the insulin needle again ,so basically i have 1 ml of 5000 iu, so i inject 1/10 (500iu)every week .Am i doing something wrong!?The hcg cant stay in the needle for 10 weeks(in the refrigerator)?
    Last edited by KTOUUU; 10-07-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KTOUUU
    I got the Pregnyl HCG and it comes in 2 amps .In 1 amp there is the liquid (propably water) and in the other amp there is the powder .I break them open both, i transfer the liquid to the amp with the powder, with an insulin needle ,i shake it and then i put it all back in the insulin needle again ,so basically i have 1 ml of 5000 iu, so i inject 1/10 (500iu)every week .Am i doing something wrong!?The hcg cant stay in the needle for 10 weeks(in the refrigerator)?
    You are doing something wrong.
    The water that comes with your hCG is not BAC water.
    The water that comes with your hCG is for one time use.

You need to get some bacteriostatic water.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You are doing something wrong.
    The water that comes with your hCG is not BAC water.
    The water that comes with your hCG is for one time use.

You need to get some bacteriostatic water.
    ^^^This. Plus you should pin twice a week 250ui, and I wouldnt trust something to be in plastic syringe for 10 weeks, you need empty sterile vial.

KTOUUU is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    ^^^This. Plus you should pin twice a week 250ui, and I wouldnt trust something to be in plastic syringe for 10 weeks, you need empty sterile vial.
    Well i used like 15000 ius of the product and i think it worked ... I pinned twice at 250 iu and then i increased at 500iu twice per week .I asked the pharmacist and she said that if i hold it in the syringe it will propably lose potency 50%.Where can i buy bac water ?So i fuckedd up in this cycle?
    Last edited by KTOUUU; 10-07-2016 at 06:01 PM.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use pregnyl hCG , with the provided saline water.
    After reconstituting I keep it in the 2ml syringe or transfer over to a couple of insulin syringes at once.
    I throw them away after 10days in the fridge.

(Bacteriostatic water ain't available here,
    and ordering it would mean it could be seized by customs,
    and if their really energized they might include the police as well,
    even though it isn't illegal as such)

Man what country are you in that you can't order bac water? How do you get your other gear?

Obs
    United States bacteriostatic water is legal for shipping to my address and my state as far as I know. I just ordered some.

Thread Information