rbm33 is offline Junior Member

Help me out with a cycle please....

Stats: 5’9”, 190lbs, 14% body fat 50, years old
    I have done several cycles in the past which included andro, eq, sust, tren , prov, nandrol…. ( never had any bad side effects from any of these)

Im not really looking for extreme bulking or extreme cutting, just a good stack that I can eat a little better on and possibly gain a few lbs of muscle and lose a little fat at the same time.
    I would naturally like to run a stack that has minimal side effects and also something to help a little with joint pain and arthritis.
    Im currently doing HRT at 1.5 ml cyp weekly….

Thanks in advance, I look forward to seeing the responses.

Your HRT dosage is pretty high at 300mg/wk. The simplest thing to do would be to bump your Test Cyp up to 500mg/wk or 600mg/wk for 12 weeks. Take .25mg/eod. At the end of your cycle, just go back to the standard TRT dosage.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Your HRT dosage is pretty high at 300mg/wk. The simplest thing to do would be to bump your Test Cyp up to 500mg/wk or 600mg/wk for 12 weeks. Take .25mg/eod. At the end of your cycle, just go back to the standard TRT dosage.
    Solid advice. You have my endorsement.

Don't forget full blood work to track those all important numbers. It becomes even more important the older we get.

rbm33 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Yes, that is a little high and a little more than i normally run. i wasnt feeling great and thought i may have been a little low so i bumped it up.... i have no idea why i didnt do blood work first, but i did last week after the increase and mt test was 1900 and E2 was at 46.

im really wanting something to help a little with joint discomfort....

Thread Information