Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Good Bulking Cycles

big h 93 is offline New Member

Good Bulking Cycles

Hey guys looking for some opinions on good bulking cycles. Im preparing for my second bulking cycle, so dont want to be going too crazy on what I'm going to.be taking. My first cycle was 8 weeks.
    Week 1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    Week 4-8 anadrol 50mg ed
    Was considering doing a 12 week cycle for my next one. Front loading with anadrol then changing to another oral. All help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big h 93 View Post
    Hey guys looking for some opinions on good bulking cycles. Im preparing for my second bulking cycle, so dont want to be going too crazy on what I'm going to.be taking. My first cycle was 8 weeks.
    Week 4-8 anadrol 50mg ed
    Was considering doing a 12 week cycle for my next one. Front loading with anadrol then changing to another oral. All help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    HI mate.
    Your username suggests that you are about 23 years old? You shouldn't be using AAS anyway at the point in time.
    If you cant grow, you're doing it wrong. Look at your training and diet.

I'll just touch on what you have asked though. You don't need to be including orals. You have made no mention of any HCG , AI or PCT either which is a worry.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey guy how about posting your stats that way we can better help you.They should be in your profile.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Yer wasnt really looking for specifics with this mostly just opinions on compounds thats why I left my stats out. But yer im 23, 6ft1, 90kg (195lbs) 16% bf at a guess (mid bulk). Been training around 3 years. I have researched and understand the risks and side effects of taking anabolics at an early age. This is my passion and I'd never get anywhere near where I want to be physique wise without them. I train 7 days a week religiously. I understand that this can be counter productive due to exhaustion of the central nervous system but I find it hard to not be at the gym at least once a day. Any other input is much appreciated.

Oh yer and as far as ai and pct. Generally run low dose arimidex while on cycle. Nolva and clomid pct

Long esters are generally used for bulking and short esters are for cutting.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    How was youre recovery from your first cycle? How does that 7 day a week training routine look?

zenvost1 is offline Associate Member
    Look for good bulking diet and 2 hours in the gym

Just finishing up my first cycle so will update on recovery. I run a 6 day split. Chest/back/hams/shoulders/arms/quads repeated. While on cycle I run a pretty clean bulking diet mainly eggs, oats, chicken, rice, dairy, nuts and fruits and veg. Around 4500-5500 calories. Off cycle IIFYM at 5-10% above holding calories. 2 and a half hour standard daily gym sessions with occassional double session days.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by big h 93 View Post
    Week 4-8 anadrol 50mg ed
    My advice would be that you should arm yourself with a bloodtest in order to shoot for the rigth compounds and doses.
    Like. If your liver is a bit off u should stick to injectables.

Cheers mate, thats sound advice. Was gonna get a blood test off cycle just to make sure everything is running right.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You re overtraining i think. Try upping intensity and decrease the volume

Thread Information