Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: winstrol oral 30mg day 6 week cicle 22 years

bmw320cd is offline New Member

winstrol oral 30mg day 6 week cicle 22 years

hi
    i find mode to have roids ,anche found winstrol (stanzanozol) oral tablet (10mg) of primus ray laboratories
    my friend talk very good about this roids , and he advised me to take a 6 week cycle, to 30mg daily of winstrol every day and after 6 week , do 10 days of clomid
    my goal is to drastically reduce my body fat, is about 175cm 83kg
    in 2 years i lost up to 33kg, but now i decided to boost a little...
    any advice? thanks

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm tired.... read the sticky "My first cycle.." read some more.
    Using roids to lose fat is the wrong way to use them, and winstrol only for 6 weeks isn't something YOU should do.
    You also need to learn about hcg , AI's and Test, and 22 is a bit Young anyway.
    What you need is continue Your diet and get diet and excersize right, and when you want to gain muscle then you may look more into AAS, but do a lot of Research first.
    songdog likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let me explain this to you one more time.

1. Gym bros often provide very bad and dangerous advice, be wary of it and always research on your own.

2. The cycle you propose is unsuitable for the purpose you intended. Stanozolol won't affect your %bf at all.

3. I will tell you a secret. PCT offers absolutely no guarantees that your HPTA will recover. This comes with a special bonus if you're under 25.

You want to take one huge bet on your health, financial stability (TRT is expensive), emotional well-being (Italian docs don't know how to TRT) for the sole purpose of shedding some fat. Of course your are free to take your chances but please take this by heart by someone whom got shutdown at about your age and to the present day despite optimal treatment still struggles to function
    songdog likes this.

I want to try at least one time and see how my body reacts
    I know of the possible damage and risk of going under roids
    but the desire is so great and curiosity as well, I'm tired after two years of not being as I want and go very very slowly ...
    then some advice on what to take? winstrol if for you is not the best choice, there something else?

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    My advice, resist the temptation.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw320cd View Post
    I want to try at least one time and see how my body reacts
    I know of the possible damage and risk of going under roids
    but the desire is so great and curiosity as well, I'm tired after two years of not being as I want and go very very slowly ...
    then some advice on what to take? winstrol if for you is not the best choice, there something else?
    I'm not going to talk about how using AAS how at your age is dangerous or how a an oral only cycle is counterproductive.

I consider myself an experienced AAS user and I would never take an anabolic steroid to help me lose weight.

I would only take a steroid during a caloric deficit to keep my body in an anabolic state with the hope of minimizing muscle tissue catabolism and improving muscle conditioning.

This is because I've spent a lot of time, money and hard work putting on muscle tissue.

You haven't mentioned anything about diet.

You can take all the gear you want but you will only lose weight if you consume less calories than you body burns.

Do you know your maintenance calories per day/week?

Do you know how many calories you're eating per day/week?
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Obviously the diet I think affixed, otherwise I would not have lost 33kg in 2 years
    I'm about 1600-1800 cal weekly, calculating my BMR and TDEE (do not remember the precise names)

160g protein
    100-120gr carbo
    20-30gr fat

every so often to not stop your metabolism, increase the carbo for 1 week, then return as before
    weight loss works, slowly but it works ... but as I said I'm a little tired and by this summer I would at least remove the fat and be much more defined, after 2.5 years of efforts ...
    I read a little, and both anvar that win help fat loss and increase the definition ...
    both no "spice", so I'm a little more "secure"

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw320cd View Post
    ... but as I said I'm a little tired and by this summer I would at least remove the fat and be much more defined, after 2.5 years of efforts ...
    I read a little, and both anvar that win help fat loss and increase the definition ...
    both no "spice", so I'm a little more "secure"
    I'm not trying to spur an argument but this doesn't make sense to me because you'll be ripped at 150lb and you'd have to lose 33lb to get to 150lb.

There's about 35 weeks until the first day of summer.

So without even working out if you eat a 500-600 calorie deficit per day you'll be 150lb or less by the first day of summer.

Your goal is achievable naturally.

Thread Information