Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Natural gyno? Help

d3vilk1llz is offline New Member

Natural gyno? Help

Had gyno since 17 year old now almost coming to 20 still looks really awful not from use of steroids is there anything I could take to remove this or help with gyno? I'm pretty sick of having this and really don't fancy thoughts of surgery

Friesian is offline Junior Member
    Just from a quick search on google, the best way other than surgery is to perform cardiovascular training, swimming being particularly effective, performing chest focused lifting sessions and dropping some bodyfat. Whilst it may not completely rid you of the symptoms, it should at the least decrease how obvious they are.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d3vilk1llz View Post
    Had gyno since 17 year old now almost coming to 20 still looks really awful not from use of steroids is there anything I could take to remove this or help with gyno? I'm pretty sick of having this and really don't fancy thoughts of surgery
    If you still covered under your parents insurance have it removed now. Dont live your life
    with it bothering you, theres no need.
    Marsoc likes this.

Cody95 is offline Member
    The only thing you can do is have surgery. Hopefully you have insurance..

Tank123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d3vilk1llz View Post
    how do you know you have gyno bro im almost 20 to and i think i have the same problem my nipples are like almost always soft and puffy just the nipple area the coloured part everything else on chest is fine?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank123 View Post
    how do you know you have gyno bro im almost 20 to and i think i have the same problem my nipples are like almost always soft and puffy just the nipple area the coloured part everything else on chest is fine?
    Go to a doctor. They'll let you know, and decide if they recommend surgery. Mine did, went to plastic surgeon and then he basically turned me away, didn't think he could improve it very well.
    My suggestion for the op is lose weight. Gyno effects something like 1 in 4, but usually to a minor degree, mine stopped bothering me, and I no longer feel self conscious about it after losing a bit more weight.

Tank123 is offline New Member
    hmm sweet man ya on a cut atm looks better u know but lik in warm weather slightly puffy not sensitive lumpy pain or anything just a slight puff ohwell

Thread Information