Bello Album is offline New Member

Hi, Gents, new member here

I'll keep this as short as possible...45 yr old, 6'1" 225 (not the 225 it used to be), could have a lot better diet, like to have an adult beverage, not looking to build a ton of mass, but would like to drop about 10-15 lbs and get some damn energy back in my life!

I have had a year long layoff with an elbow issue, looking to get back in asap. Had taken Androgel for a few years, but stopped (in 2014) because I really didn't notice a difference in when I was taking it and when I wasn't. Plus, it was costing me $415.00/month. A friend introduced me to Testosterone Propionate and I was happy w the results. After that, I took Testosterone Enanthate . Really didn't see the results I did on Propionate ...but, that could have been because of the elbow injury and I wasn't able to give it the same chance/effort I did with the Propionate.

Bottom line, I know basically zero about steroids and want feedback on what I could take as a long-term, safe alternative to Androgel. I'm not looking to put on a ton of mass or body build, but would like something that will increase mass while helping me drop a little weight. If this was too much info or I am in the wrong forum for this, I apologize...brand new to the site.

Would appreciate any and all feedback, gents! Thanks

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    has your doctor done any blood work on you recently. Could you be a trt candidate? That may give you the little boost of energy you're looking for.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For me, even though I stopped lifting for quite some time and am only on TRT 7 years since last cycle, I retained some minor definition and vascularity that was totally lacking before. I know just from that had I not put in such long periods without lifting I would have retained a lot more, if not mass, at least some shape, definition and hardness.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    has your doctor done any blood work on you recently. Could you be a trt candidate? That may give you the little boost of energy you're looking for.
    That's a great place to start,,with bloodwork,,like Nephets said,,,you may be able to get TRT

zejj is offline Junior Member
    I have only heard bad things about the gels

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    A good place to start is reading our educational threads.This way you know wat you are doing.And give us your stats HT WT BF% yrs training. Now test is test be it prop or eth prop just kicks in faster.And if your bf is high you wont see results.Plus you can run into E2 problems like Gyno.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Agree with everything above. While contemplating the next step, get your training and diet sorted out and try to get your body fat into the teens.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Agree with everything above. While contemplating the next step, get your training and diet sorted out and try to get your body fat into the teens.
    To piggyback off of everyone else's comments... check out are HRT Section & the stickies(that 'we're' referring to) are red, don't move and are always at the top of each forum section... I'll post the link for you OP.. best of luck and start here!

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...physician.html

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of information on this site. Sometimes the information may not be clear or even conflicting. This is when you post your questions for clarification. Once you've done sufficient research, post a cycle you want to run. The members will make comments and recommendations. This is a better approach over just asking, "What do I do?" Good luck and have fun.

Thread Information