Complete novice is offline Associate Member

First cycle bloods

Hello all

On my first cycle in to my 7th week

12 weeks test E, 250 X twice a week,

I am going to start HCG next week as I have been having trouble getting bac water.

I had my bloods done at week 5 only just got results and my testosterone is >60 (had bloods done just before my shot was due).

I have low testosterone and am trying the testosterone cycle to see if I feel any different and get any gains in the process.

At around 3-4 weeks I felt better in myself and felt much Hornyer, but now I don't feel anything really other than my testes shrinking I wouldn't know I was on anything.

I am training 4/5 days a week, eating extremely clean, I have put on 10lb since I started but don't look any different. I maybe a little stronger but am am also starting to get pain from lifting heavier, especially shoulders, neck, back (not muscle soreness, like damage from lifting to heavy).

Should I be noticing a difference in my body now and should my mood libido improve again?

Maybe missed something out, if I have let me know as I'm a novice.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    First, are you taking an AI? How was the E2 on the bloods mid cycle?

Second, it is not with 1 cycle that anyone becomes a beast, specially if your genetics are not in favour.

Third, just because you go to the gym and eat clean doesnt mean you are doing everything right. You need to train hard and eat big to be bigger.

Hi

I am taking 1mg armidex twice a week, I couldn't get specific bloods as my endo would only test me for general things. He said my oestrogen is fine and in normal range but I have no figures yet (in the post).

I am naturally big and strong, 6ft, was 275lb at the start of the year, dropped down to 205 and am now at 215lb clean diet and heavy training all the way through consistently.

I am dieting and trying to get as lean as possible rather than get bigger if that makes sense.

Currently eating 1800cals, 230g protein the rest split between carbs and fats.

joshrutz56 is offline Junior Member
    How about carb intake ? 10 lbs with those calories is really good. Only half way through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Complete novice View Post
    Hi

I am taking 1mg armidex twice a week, I couldn't get specific bloods as my endo would only test me for general things. He said my oestrogen is fine and in normal range but I have no figures yet (in the post).

I am naturally big and strong, 6ft, was 275lb at the start of the year, dropped down to 205 and am now at 215lb clean diet and heavy training all the way through consistently.

I am dieting and trying to get as lean as possible rather than get bigger if that makes sense.

Currently eating 1800cals, 230g protein the rest split between carbs and fats.
    Wait, you put on 10lbs eating 1800cals???

And you are complaining???

Carb intake is fairly low, I'm generally getting just over a 1000 calories from protein and I keep my carbs to less than 100g per day, the rest of the cals comes from good fats.

Yeah I have put on 10lb but this feels like water weight??? Which I will probably lose when I stop, thing is people tell me about how I should want to hump anything that moves and how great I should be feeling, but I really don't feel any different.

Didn't know if I should be doing anything else???

You need carbs to gain muscle. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Eat clean carbs like potatoes. I can't recommend number of grams of carbs since you do not post your stats. You're gonna look drawn out and flat if you don't get enough carbs into your system.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You need carbs to gain muscle. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Eat clean carbs like potatoes. I can't recommend number of grams of carbs since you do not post your stats. You're gonna look drawn out and flat if you don't get enough carbs into your system.
    I know what you mean, I have always been a big guy, wrestled, played rugby, boxed in my early life am now 38, 215lb, 6ft, 15-20% BF, sedentary job, train 4/5 days a week, I tend to add weight very easily, but find it extremely difficult to lose it (maybe due to having low testosterone ) I have been extreme dieting all year.

I want to be a maintainable 200lb lean 10-15%BF in an ideal world.

What do you think?

Thread Information