Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper

Thread: Started Test Deca & Dbol...7 weeks in no weight gain whatsoever?

  1. #1
    Winston407 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    17

    Started Test Deca & Dbol...7 weeks in no weight gain whatsoever?

    Been B&C for a while now, pretty familiar with what I'm doing at this stage in the game. However, I recently went from cruising on 250mg of test e every 2 weeks to 600mg of test e, 450mg deca , and 30mg of Dbol for 4 weeks. I'm 7 weeks in and I have quite literally only gained maybe 2-3lbs but the scales are constantly fluctuating within this 3lb bracket.

    I recently started a new job which is very very physically intensive 3/4 days a week. I realise that this simply means I just need to eat more (obviously) but I've ran other cycles in the past and there has been times where my diet would be all over the place (in terms of a calorie surplus) and the weight would absolutely freaking sky rocket. My biggest worry is that I ran Dbol (used this Dbol lab before and it worked wonders) for 4 weeks at 30mg a day and my weight literally didn't budge, I looked a little fuller, slighter better pumps but that aside nil gains.


    Strength is up a fraction every workout, despite the lack of weight gain. Not big jumps that I'm used too but a rep here and there every workout or so. My body literally will just not gain the weight, I've been tracking around 3500, bumped it to 4k...no weight gain...4.5k, no weight gain...I can get 5k on a good day with a couple shakes thrown in but still nothing.

    I'm not losing weight or anything, just feels as if I'm maintaining...with a very slight increase in lifts/fullness. Bunk gear?

  2. #2
    Nephets's Avatar
    Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nova scotia
    Posts
    1,131
    odd, you would think that the extra 1500 calories would move your weight one way or another. Either more muscle if the gear is good or more fat if its not. is 3500 your maintenance? How long have you been at 4.5-5k.

  3. #3
    Winston407 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    17
    I give most incremental calorie bumps 7-10 days to see any significant weight change before adjusting accordingly. So when I bumped to 5k, stuck it out for over a week, weight still fluctuates between that 3lb mark, sometimes higher sometimes lower. I feel like a furnace, anything I put in just gets absolutely zapped away. I feel slightly leaner so I'm possibly recomping but even then nothing dramatic has happened within said 7 weeks. After 9 hours manual labour and a 1-2 training session I could imagine most people would find it hard to continue to gain weight, but even at 5k calories a day and this stuff I'm running along side?

    Just seems so unusual to me.

  4. #4
    Jonbana is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    769
    5k calories are you sure you're eating that much lol
    List your diet and stats

  5. #5
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    Considering you only gained 2-3 lbs off a dbol kick start I think the logical thing to assume would be bunk gear.

    How do you look in the mirror? Are you running an AI? What are you eating to get to that 5k calorie mark?

  6. #6
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,864
    This is why i would never B n C. Receptors get fried and gains become impossible nomatter what.

  7. #7
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,947
    As mentioned above. Hows the mirror look? Do you feel like your loosing some bf and making lean gains?

    Its all a guessing game till you withdraw the blood so you can pin point the answer.

  8. #8
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    If it was just about injecting steroids there would millions of over 300lbs guys walking around everywhere.

    It gets to a point where 5lbs per year its great.
    Euroholic likes this.

  9. #9
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If it was just about injecting steroids there would millions of over 300lbs guys walking around everywhere.

    It gets to a point where 5lbs per year its great.
    Every pro would give their left nut for 5 lean pounds a year. Thats alot at an elite level.

  10. #10
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,769
    Blog Entries
    162
    What are your stats? That would seem relevant at this point!

  11. #11
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston407 View Post
    Been B&C for a while now, pretty familiar with what I'm doing at this stage in the game. However, I recently went from cruising on 250mg of test e every 2 weeks to 600mg of test e, 450mg deca , and 30mg of Dbol for 4 weeks. I'm 7 weeks in and I have quite literally only gained maybe 2-3lbs but the scales are constantly fluctuating within this 3lb bracket.

    I recently started a new job which is very very physically intensive 3/4 days a week. I realise that this simply means I just need to eat more (obviously) but I've ran other cycles in the past and there has been times where my diet would be all over the place (in terms of a calorie surplus) and the weight would absolutely freaking sky rocket. My biggest worry is that I ran Dbol (used this Dbol lab before and it worked wonders) for 4 weeks at 30mg a day and my weight literally didn't budge, I looked a little fuller, slighter better pumps but that aside nil gains.


    Strength is up a fraction every workout, despite the lack of weight gain. Not big jumps that I'm used too but a rep here and there every workout or so. My body literally will just not gain the weight, I've been tracking around 3500, bumped it to 4k...no weight gain...4.5k, no weight gain...I can get 5k on a good day with a couple shakes thrown in but still nothing.

    I'm not losing weight or anything, just feels as if I'm maintaining...with a very slight increase in lifts/fullness. Bunk gear?
    If your diet is ok, I believe that your stuff is fresh water ... it's better that you change your supplier.
    With 30 mg of real Dbol I usually gain minimum 3-4 lb in the first week.
    jolter604 likes this.

  12. #12
    Winston407 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    5k calories are you sure you're eating that much lol
    List your diet and stats
    Yes 5k calories consumed and tracked via MFP.
    Diet is different every day as my job requires me to be out and about a lot so I eat somewhere new virtually every day. But I am always around that 5k mark before I put my head on that pillow at night.
    I'm 6ft 1, 245lbs at 14%

  13. #13
    Winston407 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    17
    I've just gone through my training journal and I completely forgot to mention that I ran the exact same Dbol cycle along side my cruise dosage of test. (dont ask why I ran them so close together, was kinda experimenting) So I had been off the same Dbol for about 3 months before introducing it again with Deca and a higher Test base. I reckon this is why I did not gain all that much from the Dbol as my body had not long finished running it previously?

    I record all my lifts/stats as such every month. Every single lift is up from the basic compounds all the way to reverse grip BB curls. I recorded a small posing segment on my phone, I am definitely larger, although I'm not sure about leaner, I'm not sure how much of it is water until I finish this blast. Also, a lot of my actual bodily measurements haven't moved much at all, my arms for example are 19 inches cold. And they will not budge despite gaining strength in all exercises involving biceps and triceps. But in the video I appear larger, fuller, thicker but just virtually no weight gain despite all these calories?

    I can't piece together what's going wrong. I'm making weekly gains, albeit not rapid as I would have thought. I'm consuming a tremendous amount of calories (for me, I have a little appetite). All lifts are up, I appear bigger, but not leaner and yet the scales aren't moving? God help me, haha.

  14. #14
    mietek is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    509
    no gains = straight corn oil

  15. #15
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    You need to step it up if you are serious about increasing. Most advice you will get is till intermediate level and at 245 you' re probably reaching your limit, and need more advanced stuff.

    Care to post a pic so we can see where you got so far?

  16. #16
    Winston407 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    no gains = straight corn oil
    I've had gains as such in all aspects except the drastic weight gain I expected...

  17. #17
    Winston407 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You need to step it up if you are serious about increasing. Most advice you will get is till intermediate level and at 245 you' re probably reaching your limit, and need more advanced stuff.

    Care to post a pic so we can see where you got so far?
    I was thinking along those lines. I was a big lad naturally, about 205-210 at 10%BF after 4 years training. Pretty strong too. Since I started my venture into the usage of gear I've responded very quickly with low dosages. What dosages would you saying I bump it up too? I have another Vial of Deca 300mg/ml and if it is bunk/weakened I'll probably still use it all up just to check/milk the rest of what I can get, haha.

    As for a photo, I'm currently in the Armed Forces and I have very distinctive tattoos. For my safety and to those close around me, I would much rather keep my identity a mystery for now. But I do appreciate you fellas chiming in with your 2 cents.

  18. #18
    JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston407 View Post
    Been B&C for a while now, pretty familiar with what I'm doing at this stage in the game. However, I recently went from cruising on 250mg of test e every 2 weeks to 600mg of test e, 450mg deca , and 30mg of Dbol for 4 weeks. I'm 7 weeks in and I have quite literally only gained maybe 2-3lbs but the scales are constantly fluctuating within this 3lb bracket.

    I recently started a new job which is very very physically intensive 3/4 days a week. I realise that this simply means I just need to eat more (obviously) but I've ran other cycles in the past and there has been times where my diet would be all over the place (in terms of a calorie surplus) and the weight would absolutely freaking sky rocket. My biggest worry is that I ran Dbol (used this Dbol lab before and it worked wonders) for 4 weeks at 30mg a day and my weight literally didn't budge, I looked a little fuller, slighter better pumps but that aside nil gains.


    Strength is up a fraction every workout, despite the lack of weight gain. Not big jumps that I'm used too but a rep here and there every workout or so. My body literally will just not gain the weight, I've been tracking around 3500, bumped it to 4k...no weight gain...4.5k, no weight gain...I can get 5k on a good day with a couple shakes thrown in but still nothing.

    I'm not losing weight or anything, just feels as if I'm maintaining...with a very slight increase in lifts/fullness. Bunk gear?


    I was taking 30mg of Dbol with Test Enth 500mg and NPP 200mg a week, and I was always tired even taking Arminidex for Estrogen. Now that I'm off Dbol seems like I got my energy back. I just felt awful on it. And my poor liver, my urine was always dark even on NAC/Tumeric/TUDCA and Milk Thystle capsules.

  19. #19
    Winston407 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    17
    Update:

    I weighed myself after a couple day hiatus. I've concluded that I have indeed been majorly recomping. My BF is down, my bodyweight is down, my lifts are up (not much although progressing well weekly), measurements remain virtually stagnant but surely if my BF is down that means my muscle mass is on the up, right?

    I do definitely feel like the Deca is underdosed as there has been no massive jumps in weight/size/strength, just real slow steady positive progression. Small breaks outs over my delts/traps is my only downside. That aside things seem to be on the up.

    May try this cycle again in a few months with another lab/higher dosage too.

    Any input?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •