Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    getatme8484 is offline New Member

One last question before I Take my first dose today...

Alright, this will be my second cycle, My first was rough! I did not know what I was doing, and started out with a strong cycle. It was TrenXTestXMast although I was taking low doses of all 3. Anyways That was a while back, Now I am gonna start my second cycle of just Test-E 300MG/ML . I read the thread on how to do your first cycle. It said to do 250 MG every 3.5 days. Ill Prob do 240MG As it will be easier to measure. My question is, 240 to much? Seems high, I know when I did TrenXTestXMast I felt it THAT DAY! Everything I did felt stronger, including drinking coffee, I felt the caffeine rush right away. I just dont want to inject to much Test!? Should I do 120 for the first two pins? Then 240? Dont know why im being a pussy lol.... I been posting questions up the last few weeks appreciate you guys helping me out....BTW I am about 5/7 170-80 Pretty lean.... Eat Decent, But I can cheat and not gain weight depending on how much I eat.... Got my food lined out, AI lined out, PCT Just wanting to double check before I pin myself today...
    Last edited by getatme8484; 12-23-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Thread Information