Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jamesxeri is offline New Member

First Cycle Thoughts

Alright so i have been training pretty much my entire life now and I'm about to hit 26 i was thinking about doing a cycle for awhile now but wanted to wait and not start at a young age. Okay so i have been looking into which steroids i should be doing for my goals and body type. I was originally looking into things like tren and winstrol but noticed things like finesteride would not help with the hair loss problems (i am already on 1mg finesteride every day fuck genetics) so now i am looking into something that i can take and i have been talking to some of my co-workers and gym members (I am a personal trainer) and this is what i have came up with so far.

Deca Durabolin 300mg per week
    Dbol 25mg every day
    Sustanon 500mg per week

obviously i will be running things to to prevent gyno and pct but i just wanted opinions on the actual steroids/test itself. Any opinions and thoughts would be well appreciated.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    step one- punch gym buddies in the neck. lol
    step two- read this My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

that's way too much gear for a first cycle. read the link and come back with any questions.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above a 1st cycle is test only so if you have any reactions you will know wat caused it.Plus being your 1st cycle 500mg test proper diet you will grow like a weed.No need for anything else less is better in aas.And when you ask for cycle advice always give stats on yourself its easier for us to help you.And if you are losing your hair now kiss it good bye.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxeri View Post
    Alright so i have been training pretty much my entire life now and I'm about to hit 26 i was thinking about doing a cycle for awhile now but wanted to wait and not start at a young age. Okay so i have been looking into which steroids i should be doing for my goals and body type. I was originally looking into things like tren and winstrol but noticed things like finesteride would not help with the hair loss problems (i am already on 1mg finesteride every day fuck genetics) so now i am looking into something that i can take and i have been talking to some of my co-workers and gym members (I am a personal trainer) and this is what i have came up with so far.

Dbol 25mg every day
    Sustanon 500mg per week

obviously i will be running things to to prevent gyno and pct but i just wanted opinions on the actual steroids/test itself. Any opinions and thoughts would be well appreciated.
    Its to Many compounds for a first cycle. If you have researched which steroids to use you should have found that tren is definitely not a good idea and listening to gym buddy's for cycle advice isn't always the best idea

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Its to Many compounds for a first cycle. If you have researched which steroids to use you should have found that tren is definitely not a good idea and listening to gym buddy's for cycle advice isn't always the best idea
    lol that is why i said i didn't want to take it although the only real negative thing i saw from it off of the steriod .com form for me was the hair loss I'm not prone to acne or water retention.

i am trying to reply but apparently the post i am trying to put is considered spam no matter how much i edit it

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    i think that only tent or cyp should be enough for a first cycle, be sure that you have on hand Ai in case of gyno, and to start HCG in last few weeks of your cycle. You may add dbol or tbol for a kick start, i did that 12y ago when i ran my 1st cycle :P but most important thing is PCT, dont listen morons who say you dont need PCT, or you need only nolva for pct, there is no sense to run hcg ... then after several years those ppl crying and looking for help bcos low libido, problems with erection, very low test level, depression but ist to late and the only cure is TRT, and TRT is ok but when you 50 y old or more not 30

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yesidont
    i think that only tent or cyp should be enough for a first cycle, be sure that you have on hand Ai in case of gyno, and to start HCG in last few weeks of your cycle. You may add dbol or tbol for a kick start, i did that 12y ago when i ran my 1st cycle :P but most important thing is PCT, dont listen morons who say you dont need PCT, or you need only nolva for pct, there is no sense to run hcg ... then after several years those ppl crying and looking for help bcos low libido, problems with erection, very low test level, depression but ist to late and the only cure is TRT, and TRT is ok but when you 50 y old or more not 30
    You do not have an AI "on hand" in case of gyno. You take an AI for prevention. If you get gyno, its too late for an AI like adex.
    You do not start hCG at the end of a cycle, you take it during. HCG is suppressive.
    Keep the dbol and tbol out of it for your first cycle.
    PCT with nolva and clomid.
    There are no guarantees that you will return to normal, but following the link posted above, you have the best chance.m i just gave a quick recap.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxeri View Post

Dbol 25mg every day
    Sustanon 500mg per week

Drop the deca , it's harsh on the HPTA, that means it will be hard to recover completely. Stay away from Tren.

insanegainz101 is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion just just a test e and d bol cycle is the way to go for a first timer that's what I'm doing

living loving lifting

Thread Information