Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By michael30

Thread: Exemestane Question!

getatme8484 is offline New Member

Exemestane Question!

Got it in the mail, few questions. I don't want to say who I ordered from as I am not sure if its against the rules, but I read good reviews and a couple people gave me the thumbs up. Anyways Am I being a pussy?? First of all the bottle says 25mg X 30 ml. That means I take 1 ml every dose correct as the protocol is 25mg. Two It clearly states on the bottle for research purposes only, not intended for human consuption, may cause increased body temperature, heart palpitations, vomiting, or possible death! WTF!?!?!?!?!?!? Yeah finding it really hard to use this stuff!! IS that warning there to cover there ass or is that really a possibility!? Also it seems to be cloudy on bottom and clear liquid on top do I shake this stuff before use!? Thanks guys and sorry about the noob questions....
    Last edited by getatme8484; 01-03-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Its probably dosed at 25 mg/ml and you have 30 ml? 1/2 ml would be 12.5 mg depending on your cycle most run 12.5 mg ed
    getatme8484 likes this.

Right on makes sense thanks, do I just swallow this stuff or mix it with a drink!? Does it matter!?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is it pharma? If it's legit it doesn't need warnings. Here's my reasoning.
    #1 Either it is pharma (never seen that on a pharma product).
    #2 It's made by an underground lab (they have no need to write that shit on their and wouldn't waste the time).
    #3 It's a legal supplement that is marketed as a prohormone or steroid that is in fact neither...just marketing, with a label to act as a legal device. Why would it need a legal device? Because it is a legal product. If it's a legal product and it isn't #1, then it isn't a real pro hormone or steroid.
    Perhaps you should throw it away?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by getatme8484
    Right on makes sense thanks, do I just swallow this stuff or mix it with a drink!? Does it matter!?
    just drink it
    getatme8484 likes this.

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Is it pharma? If it's legit it doesn't need warnings. Here's my reasoning.
    #1 Either it is pharma (never seen that on a pharma product).
    #2 It's made by an underground lab (they have no need to write that shit on their and wouldn't waste the time).
    #3 It's a legal supplement that is marketed as a prohormone or steroid that is in fact neither...just marketing, with a label to act as a legal device. Why would it need a legal device? Because it is a legal product. If it's a legal product and it isn't #1, then it isn't a real pro hormone or steroid.
    Perhaps you should throw it away?

The reason it says those warnings is because he bought it from a company/source that sells research chemicals. They have to put that warning on there to cover the legality of it. They call it a research chemical so it can be sold without a prescription.
    getatme8484 likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    just drink it
    Yes

Its research chem, for research only

In this case, your the research subject.

Its prescription drug. Circumvention

What about it looking sort of cloudy on bottom and clear on top?!? Do I shake the stuff!? looks like little white dots or something.... assuming its just part of the chem...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course you shake it, otherwise you are not getting the correct dosage.

IMO you should do all what you can to get get pharma AI and PCT drugs... too important stuff to mess up.

Thread Information